©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hmmm....dbol or drol...

W

wolfyEVH

I'll be starting my next cycle in about 3 weeks, and I havent made up my mind to which oral I will be using.....

Cycle #1

Weeks 1-5: dbol 35-40mg/day
Weeks 1-10: deca 300mg/week
Weeks 1-12: test E 500mg/week

Cycle #2

Weeks 1-4: drol 50mg/day
Weeks 1-10: deca 300mg/week
Weeks 1-12: test E 500mg/week

what would you pick??? some say deca and drol at the same time are bad because of the progestogenic activities by them, but I've heard thats overrated. (articles state that anadrol's Prog. activity is no where in the same category as test and deca.) Everyone always says to take B-6 for deca, but the studies I have read state that b-6 is for lowering PROLACTIN levels, not progesterone.....if i'm not mistaken, only Tren is a prolactin. I'm not really worried about gyno since My deca and drol doses are low and I have enough nolva to kill a horse. I'm just eager to try some out some drol, consider I have a lot of it.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Hey Wolfy, just curious. You seem pretty experience and I'm sure you've got some cycles behind you. This seems like a pretty lite cycle for you. My next(2nd) cycle will be the first that you outlined. What gives?

W

wolfyEVH

Blackbird said:
Hey Wolfy, just curious. You seem pretty experience and I'm sure you've got some cycles behind you. This seems like a pretty lite cycle for you. My next(2nd) cycle will be the first that you outlined. What gives?

this is only gonna be my second cycle bro....I'm 22 years old

W

wolfyEVH

bigsampson said:
I would go with the drol but bump up the dose to at least 100mgs

the most i plan on going up on my first cycle w/ drol is 75mg/day.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Wolfy...both deca and tren are progestins, and both can induce lactation by raising prolactin. Tren is not a prolactin, like you stated. It is not just tren that can raise prolactin also, both deca and tren can. But the reason you hear more people talk about this with tren, is because tren binds much more agressively to progesterone receptors than deca does, and tren is ran at a higher dose than deca usually is...

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Also, nolva will have no effect on progesterone induced gyno. Nolvadex binds to estrogen receptors in the breast (as well as liver and bone), but it does not block or bind to progesterone recpetors.

W

wolfyEVH

heavy said:
Wolfy...both deca and tren are progestins, and both can induce lactation by raising prolactin. Tren is not a prolactin, like you stated. It is not just tren that can raise prolactin also, both deca and tren can. But the reason you hear more people talk about this with tren, is because tren binds much more agressively to progesterone receptors than deca does, and tren is ran at a higher dose than deca usually is...

thanks for the correction.......that had always puzzled me why people ran b-6 w/ deca.......my doses will be low though so I really wont have to worry about anything. I have honestly never heard of anyone getting "deca gyno" anyways.......

W

wolfyEVH

heavy said:
Also, nolva will have no effect on progesterone induced gyno. Nolvadex binds to estrogen receptors in the breast (as well as liver and bone), but it does not block or bind to progesterone recpetors.

i know that......but progesterone levels are increased in ratio with higher estrogen levels.....

taken from a post at AR

It has been suggested that the estrogenic effects of oxymetholone may not be as much mediated by estrogen, as by oxymetholone itself activating the estrogen receptor. Because there is little to no aromatisation off oxymetholone, the possible progestational effect was examined first. Similar to that of nandrolone perhaps. But a study2 testing the progestational effects of oxymetholone and methandrostenolone against those of testosterone as well as nandrolone and its metabolites showed that the progestagenic activity of oxymetholone wasn't even in the neighbourhood of that of testosterone, let alone nandrolone. Ruling out the possibility of progestagenic activity and aromatisation, that only left oxymetholone engaging in a structure with the estrogen receptor itself. Since it has an A-ring similar to that of estradiol (the prime estrogen) so this would be the most logical explanation. Since progesterone acts as an estrogen agonist, it would require circulating estrogen to negotiate such levels of water build-up as oxymetholone causes, so it seemed like a far-fetched idea to begin with.

W

wolfyEVH

this is why i mentioned my nolvadex......nolvadex IS effective w/ drol because of its binding to the estrogen receptor

W

wolfyEVH

post by Pheedno...

Fina does not convert to progesterone(neither does Deca)

Tren is a PR agonist, which can lead to a sort of "manipulated" structure. It's not progesterone, but a weaker form which is where the progesterone gyno myth comes from.
Progesterone is an E2 agonist so using an anti-e WILL aid in preventing gyno chances from Tren, Progesterone is also a prolactin agonist(hence prolactin inhibitors for treatment)

Receptors for progesterone and prolactin are located in the mammary gland and can cause gyno, but it is extremely rare. Most of the time, with Tren administration, if you begin to have gyno symptoms, it's more than likelyt estrogen. Not from direct conversion, but from indirect fluctuations from Prolactin/Test/Estrogen

With the rise in prolactin that occures with Tren, you get a drop in testosterone. This drop can leave estro levels elevated enough to irritate the ER in the mammaries.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
wolfyEVH said:
this is only gonna be my second cycle bro....I'm 22 years old
You gotta be shittin me. I never would have guessed that you were only 22. What's your major? Are you as versed in academics as you are in anabolics?

W

wolfyEVH

Blackbird said:
You gotta be shittin me. I never would have guessed that you were only 22. What's your major? Are you as versed in academics as you are in anabolics?

Go to school for telecom/ IT shit.......i spend most of my time on these boards, than doin homework..lol

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
thanks for the correction.......that had always puzzled me why people ran b-6 w/ deca.......my doses will be low though so I really wont have to worry about anything. I have honestly never heard of anyone getting "deca gyno" anyways.......
Because B-6 reduces prolactin levels and doesn't have the dirty sides that bromo has.