©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS receptors.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I never run mass dose or high mg per week compounds but I hear these guys saying they have plugged receptors or that AAS they have been on for 8-10months isn't working. I'm curious as to what are the signs other than the 1g a test isn't working ? And does dnp really clean receptors or open them up and what else does besides doing a correct pct. Take it easy on me I'm trying to learn something today. Thanks Ib.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Good question IB. I wonder the same thing. I hear about it, but is there some medical evidence to back up how receptors get saturated or blocked? I am not being a smart ass guys, just asking a question to try and learn more about this.

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
Well its either not true or something that keeps them fresh... think of Mr. O... He has to stay on year round at massive doses. So there has to be something to refresh or clean them or its just a healthier choice to let you body regulate... just some thoughts

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I thought I had fucked up my receptors, turned out it was shitty gear at the time. When I changed to a better source I was right back to where I was

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
Isn't that the whole reason behind blast and cruise or Cycle on and off.

I like to blast and cruise. I feel better while still on a cruise dose.
I have made some amazing gains since my last blast.

GeauxDATY

Jan 24, 2013
Clearing Receptors 101

A lot has been said in regards to clearing the receptors and I thought now would be a good time to delve into this subject and simplify things.

Basically, one must view the receptor sites as parking spaces.

Envision a slew of parking spaces that are all empty. Now we are going to call these parking spaces your receptor sites and we shall call steroids the cars. Now I want you to imagine one of those old 1950's style drive up hamburger stands where the girls come up in roller skates and take your order. Typically one would order a burger, fries and a coke--ah the food of the gods--the waitress would take the order, go bring the information to the cook, who would in-turn make the food and the waitress would then bring the food to you and you would then begin eating which is the whole reason you came to the hamburger stand in the first place.

I think everyone can easily understand that. Which means everyone can easily understand all they need to know about the receptor sites because they do the exact same thing. We will keep with this hamburger stand model and explain what happens when you inject steroids

Remember how I said steroids were like the cars and the parking spaces were like the receptor sites? Well it is basically that simple. When you inject testosterone or any one of it's anabolic or androgenic derivatives, you are sending a whole slew of "cars" into your system. Now these "cars" are on a mission--just like you would be if you were hungry and heading to a hamburger stand. They have orders to place with the cells, but before they can place them they must first find a parking space.

Now let's say you have never used steroids before. If this were the case, it would be very much like a hamburger stand that was having a grand opening....lots and lots of empty parking spaces waiting for cars to fill them up and place their orders. The steroids (cars) enter the system and come to a brand new hamburger stand called your cells. Now these cells have never previously been open to the boat-load of anabolics that are now present in the system because they previously only dealt with what your body naturally produced. However, there are lots of extra parking spaces that can be utilized and so the steroids park themselves into these spaces.

Once they are parked a "waitress" called CYCLICl AMP literally crosses the cellular membrane which is totally impenetrably to anything else and takes the order from the steroid. The order is quite simple: Build More Muscle!!

The "waitress" then crosses back through the cellular membrane and brings the order to the "cook" called the Nucleus who begins to fill it by ordering its helpers called Ribosomes to produce muscle protein.. Now different steroids will have slightly different orders in that some may have a bigger order for the cook to fill--such as testosterone. The thing you have to realize is that a lot of times, after the order is placed, the steroid does not necessarily leave the parking space and make it available to other steroids.....it will often sit in the parking space even though it is no longer sending orders to the "waitress" to bring to the "cook", and this is where the problem of "DOWN-REGULATION" comes in. You see even if you send in more and more fresh new "cars" to occupy the receptor spaces, if they are already taken up by old "dead cars" you are shit out of luck.....

This is why you do not continually grow by injecting bigger and bigger doses of steroids. THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF PARKING SPACES. Now it would not be so bad if all the parking spaces were taken by "cars" that were sending orders to the cook, because that is when you grow. The problem is when there are "cars" that are no longer sending orders and on top of that have dead batteries which is preventing them from exiting the receptors parking space.

This is what the whole point of this article is....TOWING AWAY ALL THE DEAD "CARS" FROM THE RECEPTOR SITES PARKING SPACES AS TO FREE THEM UP FOR NEW, FRESH, HUNGRY "CARS" TO OCCUPY THEM...This will result in new muscle mass!

O.K. Trevor, I am with you so far, but what the f*** can I do about it?

The answer is ...PLENTY!

First and foremost, is to plan sensible courses. This is why I am an advocate of short courses designed in such a fashion as to have all drugs out of the system by the end of the cycle and then allow for a 3-4 week off time in which you are totally clean. If you stay on these monster 4-6 month courses, you just wind up screwing yourself and requiring that much longer of an off period. The longer you are on, the more the body recognizes that there is "too much" in the system and will begin to take counter measures. And the longer you are on, the more "dead cars" you will have sitting in the receptor parking spaces which means NO MORE GROWING!

Now with this in mind, how can we help get the cars out of there?

Well WE actually cannot, but the body can and will. Basically as time goes by, the body will free up the parking spaces just like a tow truck would remove a dead car from a parking space. However, you are at the mercy of time in this situation which is why it is important to utilize short courses that will cause less disturbance in the system, less "dead cars" in the receptor spaces and therefore less time needed for the body to remove them and free up the spaces.

That being said, it should be noted that even short course will pile up "dead cars" after a while and you should give yourself an extended clean out of 2 months at least once a year.

But Trevor, isn't there anything I can do to help speed the process?

Once again the answer is yes!

You can help speed the process up dramatically by increasing your metabolic rate...Speeding up the metabolic rate is akin to hiring extra tow trucks to clear out all those "dead cars" that are occupying the receptor sites!

Have you ever know a person who was much, much fatter than you and yet ate half as much?

These poor bastards think they were given the genetic shaft and try every diet fad imaginable only to stay fat. Their problem no longer lies in their eating habits--which is ironic--; it lies in their metabolism, which basically was shut down due to the excess eating and lack of exercise that got them fat in the first place. Once you understand this, you can easily control your weight for the rest of your life. But what the f*** does this have to due with steroid receptor sites?

EVERYTHING!

The same thing I would prescribe someone whose metabolism has shut down due to obesity, is the same thing I would prescribe someone who's receptor sites are all clogged and is no longer making progress....INCREASE THE METABOLIC RATE!!

Below I will outline a few ways this can be achieved in the constraints of a 4 week Receptor Clearing Cycle follwing the completion of a Muscle Building Course using anabolics:

Diet: I suggest cutting back 300 calories below maintenance per day during a 4 week off time from your anabolic regime...I also suggest eating 6-8 small meals spread out from early morning to late at night. The higher the number of meals you eat, the more your body has to go to work and break down the food which causes the metabolic rate to increase.

Aerobics: Yet another tool in the battle to increase the metabolism, I would suggest low level aerobics 5 times per week 30 minutes per session.

Pharmacology: It is important that one does not have ANY anabolics that are active in the system during this time period.....make sure that you have had a good 4 weeks since your last shot of long acting compound before you embark on this 4 week receptor clearing cycle....otherwise you are wasting your fucking time! That being said, I would suggest the use of the following compounds to help accelerate the Receptor Clearing Process:
D.N.P.-- Understand that this is a fucking vicious poison and a component in T.N.T., and I do not suggest it's use at all, but to be fair I must admit that NOTHING can raise the metabolic rate like D.N.P. can. Because this is well known, there are many people that will want to try it...This being the case, D.N.P. should only be used in the following manner during this course: 3 days on, 4 days off at a dose of 4mg per kilogram of bodyweight taken before bed----have plenty of towels around and a fan to keep you cool!

Cytomel--T3 is another booster of metabolic rate which is why the fitness models live on this stuff...it keeps you engines running high and burns the fat right off....In this case, we are more concerned with the fact that it increases the metabolic rate. Suggested use is 75mcg -100mcg 5 days on 2 days off for the 4 week course

•If you do not wish to use D.N.P.---which I think is the smarter approach as it is very dangerous.

There you have it...a brief simple lesson on your receptors and how you might go about keeping them free and clear so you can continue to Grow, Grow, Grow and they begin to go to work.

SOURCE:

Smith, T. (2010, February 04). Steroid Receptor Clearing. Retrieved January 17, 2012, from isteroids: Steroid Receptor Clearing

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
i read somewhere long ago...that BENEDRYL clears receptors for something.
cant remember what tho......Clen maybe?!?.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
ketotifen cleans out clen receptors.
benedryl just helps you sleep

i know it hlps with sleep...

but as an antihistamine ....it clears some receptor(s).

i know tht ...just not sure what. ill find out n let u no.

Its was Clen i read about. Clearing Beta2 receptors.
not sure how great or if it does...thts what i read.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Clearing Receptors 101

A lot has been said in regards to clearing the receptors and I thought now would

I've seen this article a few times over the years and it's one of the most misleading things ever-

I will give a full write up a bit later, one that I posted on another board a few months ago- but it's all about down regulation like everything else in the body.

Receptors are NOT like "parking spots" at all... It's all about the ability of the hormone to maintain the original protein transcription factor. This is regulated within the target cell as well as other pathways. This is one of the most complex components of AAS's use and cycle design.

This factor alone is why people who switch compounds often have good success on keeping gains going even when they stay on year around. It's not because the "receptors" it's what amount of nuclear transcription the cells allows to take place in the presence of a given hormone.

If the receptors were truly the sole factor in regulation then switching compounds long into a cycle would yield no effects, but almost never the case. See my point-?

zezazi

Jan 27, 2013
I've seen this article a few times over the years and it's one of the most misleading things ever-

I will give a full write up a bit later, one that I posted on another board a few months ago- but it's all about down regulation like everything else in the body.

Receptors are NOT like "parking spots" at all... It's all about the ability of the hormone to maintain the original protein transcription factor. This is regulated within the target cell as well as other pathways. This is one of the most complex components of AAS's use and cycle design.

This factor alone is why people who switch compounds often have good success on keeping gains going even when they stay on year around. It's not because the "receptors" it's what amount of nuclear transcription the cells allows to take place in the presence of a given hormone.

If the receptors were truly the sole factor in regulation then switching compounds long into a cycle would yield no effects, but almost never the case. See my point-?

thanks for clearing it up. how would you make sure your protein transcription is maintained and regulated?

GeauxDATY

Jan 24, 2013

Yes, I see your point and agree that this can be very confusing. I'm looking forward to seeing your write up.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Yes, I see your point and agree that this can be very confusing. I'm looking forward to seeing your write up.

its so hard to decifer what is tru on the net.
its like that one commercial...a girl is asked questions...(whered u read that?..whered u meet him?..etc.) and her answer for each was..."on the internet"

some believe what they read....not me. i read n read n read...and look whos sayin it...and kind of put it all together. i read books...not just the net...i check with drs....college grads...etc. ...and personally experience...

thats how i learn.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Give me a couple days to site some studies that prove my point and I will give you my best guesses as to what a person can do to ensure constant gains- if possible at all.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good thread.

I heard about the Benedryl/ clen thing and I've used Benedryl with clen and it seemed to work well. At least I slept well.