©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Prescription Trt plus low dose tren

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I'm thinking about adding 100mg tren to my doctor prescribed 200mg test cyp each week and keeping an eye on lipid levels during my regular blood tests I'm gonna be off cycle till December, and figured this would be a good opportunity to try it. I love tren due the the way it helps keep me lean and vascular.

Anyone done low dose tren with trt before?

Last edited:

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Why not just use some ECA or clen to help stay lean, or better yet get some rips and try 2-3iu's ed,
I don't know anything about TRT but i kinda doubt Tren would be recomended
You will never last till december for your next cycle :D

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Why not just use some ECA or clen to help stay lean, or better yet get some rips and try 2-3iu's ed,
I don't know anything about TRT but i kinda doubt Tren would be recomended
You will never last till december for your next cycle :D

I never thought about hgh when I was thinking about this. That a good idea, formula. I am set up with TP to order when I am ready. I am gonna go price out a 6 month supply, and see about ordering some. Do you think 2 iu a day would be sufficient during the off cycle trt time?

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I never thought about hgh when I was thinking about this. That a good idea, formula. I am set up with TP to order when I am ready. I am gonna go price out a 6 month supply, and see about ordering some. Do you think 2 iu a day would be sufficient during the off cycle trt time?

You are in then , what the hell are you waiting for :rolleyes:

You can start with 2iu's and see how you feel, once you get use to them you will use more, my self off cycle i use 4-5iu's but i am lucky enough to be able to afford all i want, just order as much as you can afford without breaking the bank, but if you order i would plan on more than 2 iu's ed , whatever you don't use you will have for your next cycle in 6, 5, 4 or 3 months :D
I like to run Rips 9 months out of the year

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
OH and don't forget to stop eating those fried chicken gizzards or bump up to 5iu's ed when you do eat them :naughty1:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
You are in then , what the hell are you waiting for :rolleyes:

You can start with 2iu's and see how you feel, once you get use to them you will use more, my self off cycle i use 4-5iu's but i am lucky enough to be able to afford all i want, just order as much as you can afford without breaking the bank, but if you order i would plan on more than 2 iu's ed , whatever you don't use you will have for your next cycle in 6, 5, 4 or 3 months :D
I like to run Rips 9 months out of the year

I am going to order 6 months worth to try it. Based on what I have seen it do for guys our age, I think it will be worth it. How much are you ordering at a time, formula? I have a pretty good job, and can afford what I want (within reason)- so, the money is not really too much of a concern.
Justifying to the wife why I dropped a grand on rips may be a slight challenge, but she usually agrees to most anything with me. She also cooks up a mean batch of gizzards whenever I feel the need to indulge, even though she won't touch them herself.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I am going to order 6 months worth to try it. Based on what I have seen it do for guys our age, I think it will be worth it. How much are you ordering at a time, formula? I have a pretty good job, and can afford what I want (within reason)- so, the money is not really too much of a concern.
Justifying to the wife why I dropped a grand on rips may be a slight challenge, but she usually agrees to most anything with me. She also cooks up a mean batch of gizzards whenever I feel the need to indulge, even though she won't touch them herself.

I order 2000 iu's at a time :D I never want to run out
Sounds like you got a good wife, I only have a girlfriend so i don't have to explain anything, at least not yet.
At our age our body doen't produce it anymore at least not to levels we want and peptides are a pain in the ass, you will love the rips trust me

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Chris would you and the wife like to addopt a middle aged Taurus yettty so you could share a rip 6 month bonding session..He doesnt shed much but will eat a grip of them gizzards u and formula are chatting about..
1-800-save -sasquatch..ib

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Chris would you and the wife like to addopt a middle aged Taurus yettty so you could share a rip 6 month bonding session..He doesnt shed much but will eat a grip of them gizzards u and formula are chatting about..
1-800-save -sasquatch..ib

I would if I didn't have a large German Shepherd shedding all over the house. He is a sasquatch dog, and one shedder is enough. He likes them gizzards a lot too...

Attachments

• 2495_1036783236042_7586_n.jpg
    2495_1036783236042_7586_n.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I would if I didn't have a large German Shepherd shedding all over the house. He is a sasquatch dog, and one shedder is enough. He likes them gizzards a lot too...

why Tren?
and not ..say.....Masteron.
1/1ratio. -Test -200mg/Mast-200mg.
less "harsh"...anti e....etc.

aaaand....heres my lil bitch

Attachments

• 2013-03-22 22.20.02-1.jpg
    2013-03-22 22.20.02-1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 162

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Even at only 100-200mgs a week tren will help keep you much leaner than masteron ever will. And yes I know from experience.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Even at only 100-200mgs a week tren will help keep you much leaner than masteron ever will. And yes I know from experience.

oh...i agree.
just think 200mg of Mast is "safer/less harsh" than 200mg Tren ....for long periods.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
oh...i agree.
just think 200mg of Mast is "safer/less harsh" than 200mg Tren ....for long periods.

Oh it definitely is. Couple years ago I did 400mgs a week of tren enanthate for 6 months. Yeah my lipids were trashed but I looked fucking awesome!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I have thought about it over the past few days.

I am gonna run 200mg prescription test c trt a week, plus 100mg of cow juice a week for 90 days. I am going to get a blood test at the 90 day mark, post it up, so we can see how it affects lipids, etc. I spoke with my wife about it, and she is on board. She loves a guinea pig...

Here is how I am going to run this trt testing. Slin pin (delt) injections of .33 ml of Alin's Stealth 100mg/ml Tren Acetate and .33 ml of 200mg/ml prescription Paddock Test Cypionate on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for 12 weeks prior to the blood test.

Last edited: