©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Cycle Ideas

musclehed

May 29, 2013
Hey. I'm new here but not to the game. I have used essentially every steroid available except for anadrol and halo(no interest). I am 30 years old, weigh 200 lbs am currently 15% bf. I have been training for 15 years and am a CSCS. I am naturally an ectomorph. At 19, I was still 135 lbs with virtually no body fat.
I have also used several of the peptides including ghrp6 and 2, tesamorelin, igf1, mod grf, and so on.
I am currently looking for help brain storming for a cycle design to help stay between 190-200 lbs but drop to 10% body fat.
Thanks and I love the board so far.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
The more and more in bodybuilding I become, the more I learn diet is key. Yes, drug use plays a part, but you could take 3 grams of test per week and be at the same level you are if your diet is in left field.

I would invest $500 in Shelby's lean gain program. You'll use less gear and be ahead of where you want to be.

musclehed

May 29, 2013
I forgot to mention in my stats that I am 200 lbs and only 5'7".
Also, again I am naturally an ectomorph.

Test Prop/Tren Ace/Mast Prop/Tbol/GH/T3/Proviron

Myyyyyyy Favorite!!

I was considering a similar cycle to that.
I do heart T-bol.

I was considering:
weeks 1-18
Test
Primo
weeks 1-10
Deca
weeks 1-6
Tbol
weeks 14-20
winstrol

Start PCT Week 21

I would be using GHRP-6 alternated with Tesamorelin during the cycle, as well as IGF-1 for the first 4 weeks and then during PCT.
Also, I may include proviron depending on the financial cost of it.
Thanks again.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
have you ever ran a cycle this long before? i know some compounds require longer cycles but it seems you would definitely reach the point of diminishing returns on a cycle this long. you know your body best so this may be feasible for you however if i were still doing PCT and taking time off i would try and find shorter cycles that worked and have the benefit of more cycles per year on fresh receptors. just my opinion here, i wish you the best of luck!

VP

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I forgot to mention in my stats that I am 200 lbs and only 5'7".
Also, again I am naturally an ectomorph.

I was considering a similar cycle to that.
I do heart T-bol.

I was considering:
weeks 1-18
Test
Primo
weeks 1-10
Deca
weeks 1-6
Tbol
weeks 14-20
winstrol

Start PCT Week 21

I would be using GHRP-6 alternated with Tesamorelin during the cycle, as well as IGF-1 for the first 4 weeks and then during PCT.
Also, I may include proviron depending on the financial cost of it.
Thanks again.

So you wanna use all that shit to lose 10lbs of fat? That would put you at 190lbs. Why????,

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
You could run 250mg of Test and accomplish your goals. Always be a minimalist and work up from there.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I agree with Marshall, just run 250mg of test a week and add in cardio a few times a week, and cut back on unnecessary carbs. You would be surprised. I have cut like that twice and it worked great both times.

musclehed

May 29, 2013
I have ran many cycles before, and have ran cycles of 20 weeks and longer.

Generally, I always use test at only 250mg/week and never more than 250mg every 5 days. I essentially use testosterone as a base to avoid certain side effects and to improve the efficacy of the cycle overall. I have found that lower doses and longer cycles provide greater, higher quality and more permanent gains.
Additionally, I would like to avoid using tren. for this upcomming cycle. I just recently finished using it, and I do not like using it frequently.

Dropping to 190 from 200, and going from 15 - 10% body fat is my minimum acceptable goal for within this cycle.
Ideally, I would like to stay at 200 and go from 15-10% body fat. If I could gain a few pounds of muscle while losing the 5% body fat (i know that is unlikely) I would be all the merrier.

Also, the cycle I posted above is just kind of what I was roughly considering, nothing more than a prototype. It is by no means complete, it does need to be tweaked, it was not intended to be anything more than a rough draft of what I was considering.

Thanks, i'll be looking forward to all suggestions.

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
What everyone is trying to say is... it doesn't matter what you inject yourself with... if you diet is not designed to lose/burn fat then your wasting your time... you should give us you diet plan and cardio... because that is what needs to be adjusted!

I doubt you are an ecto... if you are 15% bf... What do you sit around eating boxes and snack cakes all day... (Also wishful thinking on my part) lol

I would look into fasted cardio.
A better diet plan.
Some clen and/or T3
Test @250 wks 1-18
Primo@200-400 wks 1-18
Var @50-100mg wks 1-6 or 12-18

200lbs@ 15%bf That sounds pretty rough... Upload a picture...

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Should be able to accomplish that with the 250 m g test you mentioned.
Diet and training should get you there. Always better to get the most from the least. You can diet and get lean on any compound. When really lean the mast, tren, stanz and similar do give a nice cosmetic enhancement- when lean..T

musclehed

May 29, 2013
What everyone is trying to say is... it doesn't matter what you inject yourself with... if you diet is not designed to lose/burn fat then your wasting your time... you should give us you diet plan and cardio... because that is what needs to be adjusted!

I doubt you are an ecto... if you are 15% bf... What do you sit around eating boxes and snack cakes all day... (Also wishful thinking on my part) lol

A better diet plan.
Some clen and/or T3
Test @250 wks 1-18
Primo@200-400 wks 1-18

I actually like the cycle you have posted above. I just can not run T3 or clen. The clen destroys my sensitive stomach.

This may really piss you off, but if I add any cardio to my routine, I can eat ice cream with chocolate syrup, and cheese cake every day before bed and never go above 15% body fat, at my ripe age of almost 31.
When my diet is perfect, and I am doing cardio, it takes me about 6 weeks to get down to 10% body fat.
My problem is holding onto to body weight, additionally when my body fat goes below 11% my ability to gain slows dramatically.
At 19 and 20 years of age, I was only 135 lbs, I used to eat taco bell, burger king, ice cream and of course drink beer (it was college) every day. I was able to maintain a six pack by just doing resitance exercise (heavy weight training) four days a week. At that age my body fat levels never surpassed 10-12%. Maintaining 10% body fat did not require any effort at all through the age of about 26. I used to be able to get down to 8% body fat with relative ease.
Currently my diet is pretty good, when I do cheat I am more than aware I am doing so. I will definitely clean up my diet once I start cutting. I was quite sick 2 months ago, and was spending my time regaining all the weight I had lost.
Additionally, I have always found winstrol to have a dramatic effect on my body's compostion and appearance. Also, I have found cutting while on deca to be very helpful because it helps me keep a fuller look.
In addition to being a CSCS, I am also currently pursuing my masters in nutrition science, so I take a great interest and place a great reliance on diet and nutritonal supplements
That being said, I clearly do not know everything, and am open to suggestions.

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012

A better diet plan.
Some clen and/or T3
Test @250 wks 1-18
Primo@200-400 wks 1-18

Agree sound slighlty endo. posted while I was posting. Many people mistake youthful skinnyness for being an ecto. Most don't know what bodytype they are til they apply training and nutrition.
The exception would be a pure mesomorph. They and everyone else can see that early on . They are pretty rare. True meso's are not common. Almost always ecto- endo meso/endo . When a true meso morph lays down the training and nutrition they grow quickly while staying lean. Ecto's are almost always struggling to put on every ounce of muscle. The up side is they usually do not accumulate adipose tissue easily either. endo's many times are meso's that do not have an optimum fat burning metabolism but build muscle as fast or almost as fast as meso's do. so most common body types have
pluses and difficult spots that are challenging. The only possible negative i've seen with pure mesos is sometimes lack of drive/work ethic in the gym. What they have came much easier than it did for the other 99.9 %.. Same as stated above. Doubt you are ecto.
endo more like it. Not a bad thing. just remove fat. Have trained many ectos over the years . In my opinion they have it the toughest.
Hard gainers have to really do things right.
Sounds like a 15-20klb fat drop then hit some nice dry compounds and you'd be looking really good Rambling ,good luck , T

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
as u can see...u got many different suggestions.
diet n exercise is most important...and u will meet your goal with just that.
but if u want to add muscle while leaning up...a great diet/gym routine with a good cycle will do wonders. find out what works best for u at the lowest doses/least compounds.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
We must be long lost brothers cause tbol is also another favorite of mine!!!

HAHA....i think so!!
I just cant wait til my nxt order...

LOTS of Test, LOTS of Masteron and LOTS of Proviron!!
with a little bit of Equipoise,Dbol and Tbol.

Test E-750mg wks 1-18
Masteron E-1000mg wks 1-18
Eq-800mg wks 1-16
Proviron-100mg ed thru cycle
Dbol- 50mg ed wks 1-6
Tbol-60mg ed wks 10-16

after cycle...Cruise
Test E- 125mg wk
Masteron E-100mg wk
Proviron-50mg ed

Antonion

May 29, 2013
The more and more in muscle building I become, the more I learn eating plan is key. Yes, medication use performs a part, but you could take 3 grms of analyze weekly and be at the same level you are if your daily eating plan is in left area.