©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why does test cause the most issues?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
So when we hear about a product causing pip it's almost always a Test injectable.

Whether it be Test Prop, Cyp, Enan or Sust...

You almost never hear of Mast Prop giving people issues or Tren Enan, Primo Enan or Even the shorter Esters like TrenA or PrimoA...

What is it about the Test that causes almost all the esters to potentially have problems.

I've had some Test Enan that was bad when it came to pip and obviously prop is the biggest culprit when it comes to swollen ass checks and quads.

Why test?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Maybe it is the BA content and/or the bite of the prop....but the two that caused me the most pain were sustanon and stealth supertest 450. The supertest is a monster if your not used to it.

Last edited:

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Usually people try and make too high a mg solution, most test e or cyp that are 200mg/ml don't hurt. Higher the milligrams the higher the solvents. The TRT test my workout partner gets is 200mg/ml

DNukem

May 29, 2013
I hate running test, i cruise on diff anabolics throughout the year, i never come off. During the winter is when i usually run test, but spring and summer im mostly on tren by itself, but im doing eq with tren this summer and im loving the gains so far no test.

I believe alot of what you hear and read is a gimmick. My most unhealthy cycle ever was last winter.. Test Superdrol and Anadrol, liver enzymes were slightly elevated. Not much. I ran that for 10 weeks.

Tren keeps me horny and doesnt leave any painful injections like test. So i stay away from test 2/3 the year.

GeauxDATY

Jan 24, 2013
I've had pip from almost every aas out there over the years. What I've found to be key is to find a really high quality source and stick with it.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I think it's usually one of two things, high concentration or quality of gear.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
But why doesn't Mast Prop cause half as much problems as test prop???

I feel like you guys are missing my point