©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Proper intro

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
Throughout the years I've read a massive amount on gear, researched till my eyes hurt. I'm a member of some other boards, AnaFit, PM, I just recently joined and am seeing some of the bros on here that I've seen on all the boards mentioned, a lot of great advice given. Anyways just wanted to say hi before posting if I ever decide too. Newbs these days are posting every question that pops in their head with no research almost all questions can be answered on your own a little motivation goes a long way these days! :lightbulb:

Age-28
5'10"
Bf=14%
192lbs
Goals=Get swole and scrong as hell
Currently-200 test e/350 tren E/ aromasin 12.5 daily/dbol 50mg ed
(ran test 2 weeks then started the fun, gonna drop dbol after 28 days)

Last edited:

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
Welcome bro! Must of the new guys just jump on a board because they finally wanted to change them self. Then there are guys like us that have spent time researching and learning on our own! Now I just help and give advice when I can.
Welcome to a great board!

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
@ IB yeah that's one of the coolest things on anasci no flaming BS, or all the hype, seems to be a lot of just great info and some knowledgeable people here (maybe that's why some of the other boards are lacking posts, questions etc cause everybody is popping in here)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Throughout the years I've read a massive amount on gear, researched till my eyes hurt. I'm a member of some other boards, AnaFit, PM, I just recently joined and am seeing some of the bros on here that I've seen on all the boards mentioned, a lot of great advice given. Anyways just wanted to say hi before posting if I ever decide too. Newbs these days are posting every question that pops in their head with no research almost all questions can be answered on your own a little motivation goes a long way these days! :lightbulb:

Age-28
5'10"
Bf=14%
192lbs
Goals=Get swole and scrong as hell
Currently-200 test e/350 tren E/ aromasin 12.5 daily/dbol 50mg ed
(ran test 2 weeks then started the fun, gonna drop dbol after 28 days)

Nice intro bro. Nice to meet you and have you with us here at ANASCI:welcome: