©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Kefei 10iu in medial delt - standard timing

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Thats awsome brother I got 36.2 off kefei since day 1 my hands been going numb let me know if u get the same sides

efshadow

May 16, 2013
Thats awsome brother I got 36.2 off kefei since day 1 my hands been going numb let me know if u get the same sides

Those are very comparable numbers....tingle in hands that started within 2 days.....water retention...desire to sleep but when I wake up I am very refreshed.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
I cant tell but if you used a real life marker to censor the private info you should edit the image.

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Those are very comparable numbers....tingle in hands that started within 2 days.....water retention...desire to sleep but when I wake up I am very refreshed.

I actually dont sleep well I wake up alot cuz my hands are really numb lol

efshadow

May 16, 2013
Im bad with water retention due to an issue I have so do people take a lasix or some diuretic?, because I couldn't take the cankles..ib

If you are also running AAS, try something that doesnt covert to estrogen etc. Vitamin C is also a decent diuretic.

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
Those are numbers we should always see. It gets old not knowing if you are paying for growth or HCG or whatever in the hell some use. Aside from the fact it could be dangerous and cause bad side affects, it could put someone in the hospital.