©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Game of Thrones (**Also Spoilers)

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Does anyone else watch this series?! Tonight's episode was a shocker...Didn't see that ending coming!!

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Watched a bunch of episodes in a row one night and kind of got into it. But I just don't have the long term patience for an ongoing series...

Stevo1304

Mar 3, 2013
Does anyone else watch this series?! Tonight's episode was a shocker...Didn't see that ending coming!!

Yea I watch that shit... His momma warned his ass not to cross that old mofo... But damn he took all of them out.. Next week should be great

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Yea I watch that shit... His momma warned his ass not to cross that old mofo... But damn he took all of them out.. Next week should be great

Yeah I thought the ending was going to go a different way...Tough to see that family go out like that!! Season finale should be pretty interesting.....

I just want to see that little fuck Joffery get axed:sFi_vikingax:

Stevo1304

Mar 3, 2013
Yeah I thought the ending was going to go a different way...Tough to see that family go out like that!! Season finale should be pretty interesting.....

I just want to see that little fuck Joffery get axed:sFi_vikingax:

No shit.. I'm interested in what happens to theon.. Only thing I hate about shows.. Waiting for next week..

ericraven

Apr 3, 2013
I guess I need to break down and read the books. The ending on that episode had me jumping up and down cursing like a dumbass. :)

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
One of the best shows on TV.

Thought the season ended kind of lame after the 9th episode...Should have had something to outdo that one but I guess we are waiting until next season now.....

wesmantooth

Jan 28, 2013
One of my favorite shows. Just started reading the first book. I think I'll work my way up to the next season and then watch the shows first. My favorite part of the show is how shocking it is sometimes, and I don't want to know what's coming up next.

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
old thread - new season

any of you guys still watching this. this thread is 4 years old and the show still has a huge following!

looking forward to sunday night!! i think they are still signed on for 1-2 seasons more after this before it ends?

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
About to stream it right now. Only one season left after this. There is talk about a prequel being made.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Through software called Kodi using 3rd party aps linked to hosting servers that rebroadcast. You can install it on almost any device and find installation instructions on a popular search engine and internet video sharing platform.

As for the show, damn did it make me have to recall a few things. Excited as we go further.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
any of you guys still watching this. this thread is 4 years old and the show still has a huge following!

looking forward to sunday night!! i think they are still signed on for 1-2 seasons more after this before it ends?

Barely noticed this thread was resurrected right now. Lets see who is still following after 3 years.