©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Game of Thrones (**Also Spoilers)

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I thought they should have started this season off with a little more action. Especially since it is only 7 episodes this season and they had the extended wait to start the season.

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
have always thought that most of the series is boring. you may have two or three really good episodes every season but most of each are boring and slow.

didnt expect this season to start off any differently.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
have always thought that most of the series is boring. you may have two or three really good episodes every season but most of each are boring and slow.

didnt expect this season to start off any differently.

:sSig_iagree: Not sure why I still keep checking it out after all these years...Because I say the same shit after most every episode!

Funny is last night was the first time I've turned the tv in forever (aside from putting something from vudu on in the bedroom when I'm crashing out for the night).

Were a few good redheads throughout the series but they keep getting killed off:love1::p

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
We watched most of the first season at the firehouse a while back. I don't get it. What is the appeal of the show? It doesn't make any sense to me. The show jumps around too much, introduces characters in the middle of a plot line but doesn't give any background or explain how they fit in, and has WAY too many characters. After 4 episodes I was totally confused.

And sooooo bored. There's one exciting moment where a major character dies unexpectedly (you should be expecting it by now) and then 3 episodes of absolute mind numbing boredom. I just don't get it. Maybe it's a little too highbrow for a simpleton like me.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Game of Thrones

I feel the same way about the walking dead...these shows gain huge followings!

This show definitely has much more down time then anything else...but i guess after all these years might as well see how it works out.

Wish they would have went ahead with that Spartacus spinoff on Caesar like they were in talks about...that was always a great series, worth watching!

Last edited:

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
We watched most of the first season at the firehouse a while back. I don't get it. What is the appeal of the show? It doesn't make any sense to me. The show jumps around too much, introduces characters in the middle of a plot line but doesn't give any background or explain how they fit in, and has WAY too many characters. After 4 episodes I was totally confused.

And sooooo bored. There's one exciting moment where a major character dies unexpectedly (you should be expecting it by now) and then 3 episodes of absolute mind numbing boredom. I just don't get it. Maybe it's a little too highbrow for a simpleton like me.

Lmfao... nah man, it gets boring and slow and you are right abiut it all. The point is to just get lost in it and go with the flow and hope to see girl's titts! Fucking, "Hold the door!" That is what it is all about. You dont get the whike story until way later and then you are like oh fucking shit!!! Also, I think if we were to read the books, it would help too. Like John Snow is not a bastard son of Ned Stark and actually his nephew which make him the son of Lady*Lyanna Stark*and Prince Rhaegar Targaryen of Dragonstone.

The 1st episode this season had slow points but Aria Stark is a bad little bitch.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Lots of redheads, lots of nudity and the violence is pretty solid too :p
I've edited the title to include spoilers for those of us that want to talk about an episode...So if any of you guys haven't watched and plan to but don't want to hear what's gone on...Piss off :D

I've never read the books either but I like to catch the after shit that ends up online from those that have...This way I stay a head of what is happening now.

Like this episode when Sam was taking the food bowls from those cells...The guy that asked about the Dragon Queen is actually Ser Jorah Mormont...Who's gone there to the Citadel in hopes that one of the Grand Maesters can cure him of that greyscale.

Obviously I think we can assume Sam is going to find the cure for him...Because when they show him reading the book he stole from the vault you can see on half the page it talks about how dragon-glass can cure certain diseases...And the little princess that had it on her face that got burned alive a couple seasons back was the only one able to stop the progression and the theory is because their castle was built out of dragon-glass and that's why she was never allowed to leave it.

Little shit like that, that you pick up from others who've read the books fills in the gaps for the show as it moves on without having to wait...Because I agree, if you're starting out in the show, they will leave you hanging for seasons trying to figure out what is going on with the details of each House...Especially once the nudity and violence subsides for a few episodes and you start paying attention to the story line again, you can be all sorts of confused :p

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I'm pissed my boy Ramsey Bolton is dead....loved that guy!
I thought this about last week and googled it and this video came up.
just think about it.
Also Euron Greyjoy is the fuckin man!!!!
[ame]https://youtu.be/SzWNXcVmIMA[/ame]

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
OMFG!!! ROFLMFAO almost pissed myself about DWARFS! thanks for fucking uo the whole series for me fucker! I watch the shit to loose myself in a fantasy world to get away from this real fucked world lmfao. Smh...seriously though, wow. I never critically analyzed the shiw like that before... ironically my wife pointed it out while watching it too. Crazy shit!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I did notice that too...Women running the show now and the dudes are a bunch of cripples :p

I wonder if Euron is going to rape his dike niece...Probably going to make her dickless brother come to the rescue (I wish they'd just kill him off already)?!

Also, wouldn't mind seeing that chained-up nun again that belongs to The Mountain now...Wonder how she likes getting torn up by that beast:eek::D

Pretty sure The Mountain and The Hound are going to be one of the end fights...Two brothers, one fighting for Aya and the other for Cerlese (or how ever the fuck you spell their names lol).

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
more chicken for the hound

Attachments

• no-spoilers-the-mountain-with-the-hound-2613129.png
    no-spoilers-the-mountain-with-the-hound-2613129.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 20

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
Just binge watched all of season 7 a week ago. Great show. Can't wait til season 8 to see how they deal with the evil snow-walker dragon.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
It got better and better and I am sure season 8 will be no different. Shame about the wait though.

El Hereje

Oct 3, 2017
Yea those last couple episodes were intense as hell. Great season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk