©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winny or primo?

WINNY OR PRIMO?

• Total voters

rbb

Jun 4, 2013
Hi guys, i`d love to hear which you prefer for a cutting cycle? and why?

Uuuh, winnie, I guess, but only because I'm cutting with it now. If not for the confirmation bias and if I could afford primo I'd much rather be on primo. My joints, my fuckin joints.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Not sure why- but I usually have real bad joint pain on Winny and recently I dosed 100mg ed and it shredded me out but no joint pain this time.

I've never used Primo and from what I hear over and over is that it's not worth the cash. Plus I'm one of those guys who always needs heavier doses to see results so for me I see 1000mg+ being the only way I would get full effect... So that's a lil unrealistic

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
I do not like orals. I have used winn. But I have read better reviews for primo! I have seen amazing results from primo. The cost for it is pretty high. But primo lubes the joints and winn dries them out.

So primo for me!!!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Winny blows primo out of the water from my experiences. Maybe I respond really well to winny though. The other part of the equation depending on the context of the question, is that winny should only be used in short durations, therefore, if you are a rich fart, you could take Primo probably indefinately all year and have no sides. This question depends on the context in which you will use both products.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Haven't used primo unfortunately, but winny is great. Cheap and it shreds you up. I swear it burns abdominal fat. I don't know why but it really seems too. Great strength and vascularity also. Stacks very well with tren.

I never had joint pain, but serious acI'd reflux at the end of last cycle with it.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Haven't used primo unfortunately, but winny is great. Cheap and it shreds you up. I swear it burns abdominal fat. I don't know why but it really seems too. Great strength and vascularity also. Stacks very well with tren.

I never had joint pain, but serious acI'd reflux at the end of last cycle with it.

X2 used it with Tren for the first time recently and it was quite amazing

lona73

Apr 15, 2013
whats wrong with running both at same time with a strong androgen such as tren hex or tren e, or masteron, just curious,,,,