AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

ephedrine and back pain
Old
  (#1)
Blackbird
Flatpicker

ephedrine and back pain - 03-04-2005, 10:05 PM

Can ephedrine cause that dbol like low back pain? It's only bothering me on the left side. It kind of feels like a kidney cramp.

BADASSDAD

Old
  (#2)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

03-04-2005, 11:06 PM

Never heard of that before, but how much water are you drinking? Your water intake should be higher while using ephedrine.

Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"

Old
  (#3)
Blackbird
Flatpicker

03-04-2005, 11:09 PM

I'm drinking so much water I wake up twice each night to piss. It sucks

BADASSDAD

Old
  (#4)
Bizarro
Oracle's my Mod

03-04-2005, 11:21 PM

I get that same lower back pain with dbol and methyl-1 and I take ephedrine all the time without a problem. I really dont think it is the ephedrine in my opinion.....

If you think education is expensive try ignorance.

Old
  (#5)
heavy

03-05-2005, 03:11 AM

Blackbird brings up a good point.

Are you taking any AAS? I have been taking epheds for 2-3 months every day, and seem to have constant lower back pain, you may be on to something here.

Old
  (#6)
Blackbird
Flatpicker

03-05-2005, 09:10 AM

That's the only thing I'm on now besides creatine. I'm thinking of dumping the whole cutting idea. That "Eating for Mass" post really changed my mind about things.

BADASSDAD

Old
  (#7)
heavy

03-05-2005, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbird
That's the only thing I'm on now besides creatine. I'm thinking of dumping the whole cutting idea. That "Eating for Mass" post really changed my mind about things.
You gotta build a good base to cut around...this is one of my biggest challenges. I always feel I need more muscle before I can cut up.

Old
  (#8)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

03-05-2005, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy
You gotta build a good base to cut around...this is one of my biggest challenges. I always feel I need more muscle before I can cut up.
Me too. I'm not cutting crap till I've got 22 inch guns.

Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"