©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ephedrine and back pain

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Can ephedrine cause that dbol like low back pain? It's only bothering me on the left side. It kind of feels like a kidney cramp.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
I get that same lower back pain with dbol and methyl-1 and I take ephedrine all the time without a problem. I really dont think it is the ephedrine in my opinion.....

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Blackbird brings up a good point.

Are you taking any AAS? I have been taking epheds for 2-3 months every day, and seem to have constant lower back pain, you may be on to something here.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
That's the only thing I'm on now besides creatine. I'm thinking of dumping the whole cutting idea. That "Eating for Mass" post really changed my mind about things.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Blackbird said:
That's the only thing I'm on now besides creatine. I'm thinking of dumping the whole cutting idea. That "Eating for Mass" post really changed my mind about things.

You gotta build a good base to cut around...this is one of my biggest challenges. I always feel I need more muscle before I can cut up.