©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My new Drug Plan

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I love hearing about people's diet, training and drug plans. So I just thought I would list out what I have planned... something very different to what I usually do. I have always done the typical blast and cruise in the last 2 years. I do like to experiment with things but all pretty basic stuff. I have wanted to do short cycles for awhile and when walking to the gym the other day this popped into my head. Gonna start this plan in a few months but first I am gonna taper my dose down alittle then have a break. I am on 1.5g test now and just added 30mg tren and 50mg winny daily but last night done less test as to me it's unneeded. Test will be 900mg for a few weeks then I will taper it down more before I go on holiday. I go away for 2 weeks so will start a cruise when I get back of 150mg test for about 6 weeks. I have just stopped slin too so not gonna use that for about 2 months to bring back my sensitivity and give me a well needed break.

I want to start rotating compounds. Gear starts saturating in regards to possible gains very fast if you run it for long periods unless you change things around or up dose. I want to keep shocking my body and change things. I haven't used short esters that much either and have planned to. All in all I come up with this....

Test E run at 300mg weekly (150mg x 2) every week for the year.
Short cycles of 4 weeks run using short esters at high doses. Starting at about approx 2g total (intial shock) but going up 200mg every blast. Although total gear is not so important as compounds used... an example if I use tren at say 400mg per week then the need to up 200mg of the total is pointless as tren is much stronger than most.

I will use slin 2 weeks on and 2 off so I use it the final 2 weeks of a blast and the final 2 weeks of a cruise. That will only add to the blast when it is in full swing and help keep as much gains during my cruise. I will also be having regular 2 weeks breaks to help with sensitivity etc. When using slin it will probably be 3-4 days per week and dosed twice daily (20 IU total). I can't afford gh but if I could I would use 5-10IU the whole time. Although even on slin only I stay relatively lean as long as I am not eating crap all day. Training will be 5-6 days per week on blast and down to 3-4 days on cruise as a rough estimate but I will play about with training a lot.

Just a general idea and I think this coupled with a better diet will make the rest of 2013 a year of great progress. Anyone else planning something similar or trying something new?

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
What other compounds are you thinking of using?
No. I can not say im going to do something similar. Because I hate pinning everyday! Gets old quick!!! But I am going to cruise on test and primo after this blast!

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
i like changin things up too for the most part...but recently found tht my body loves Masteron so i run Test/Mast/Proviron as a base.....all the time now. then im gona switch it up between Eq..Tren...Deca....and orals will be Tbol..Anavar...Dbol....Anadrol.

i stayed away from Tren bc of a bad mental experience on my last run...but just got some Dragon Pharma Tren Ace from a friend...so just started that and gona try the lower test thing...so 50mg Tren eod with 125mg cyp a week as a cruiser til i get the Eq/Mast/Tbol

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I also like to do what your planning. i rarely stay on anything more than 6-8 weeks. Except test. that Im always on. It just seems to work better when switching them out.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Lately for me I was feeling pretty burnt out, I had been blasting for five solid months and I needed a break. I simply wasn't responding to high doses any more.

So I tapered way down and stopped all tren. Now I am cruising on 300 TestE and 200 TrenE and I feel like I am making amazing gains again.

And this is really with a minimal break- maybe three weeks of just a trt dose and a lil Winny here and there.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Sounds like a solid plan brotha. I'm gonna look into swapping in/out compounds my next blast. So slin works for you without gh huh? I thought you needed gh for it to work

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Sounds like a solid plan brotha. I'm gonna look into swapping in/out compounds my next blast. So slin works for you without gh huh? I thought you needed gh for it to work

Where did you read that? Slin works amazing- it's above and beyond the most anabolic hormone you can use.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Where did you read that? Slin works amazing- it's above and beyond the most anabolic hormone you can use.

I've just heard the synergy between the two is optimal for results. Most ppl I've read that have been on slin were on gh too...my bad geez:D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I haven't logged on for a few days but will reply properly 2moro. Just in the gym but rushing. Thanks for the replies and I will answer them 2moro. I am lowering things now and have decided to change to this till I go away.... 600mg test and 300mg deca weekly, 30mg maybe more tren a per day and 50mg oral winny per day. Time to train :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I love hearing this stuff BUMP!

bumping this elvia ;)

Thanks guys. Sorry I haven't updated just been abit lazy recently :eek:

What other compounds are you thinking of using?
No. I can not say im going to do something similar. Because I hate pinning everyday! Gets old quick!!! But I am going to cruise on test and primo after this blast!

Pinning ed annoys me too but gonna give it ago. Atleast with this system it's just for 4 weeks then I have 4 off (2 per week). Well other compounds will basically be anything apart from boldenone as it gives me horrible anxiety. Due to the length of blasts I will utilize short esters so test p/a, npp, primo a, tren a, winny, mast p, adrol, avar, dbol, proviron etc. I am gonna try and get some inj orals mainly adrol and avar. An example of a blast could be 700mg test p, 700mg npp and 700mg primo a. Another may be 350mg test, 350mg tren, 700mg mast and 700mg adrol.

i like changin things up too for the most part...but recently found tht my body loves Masteron so i run Test/Mast/Proviron as a base.....all the time now. then im gona switch it up between Eq..Tren...Deca....and orals will be Tbol..Anavar...Dbol....Anadrol.

i stayed away from Tren bc of a bad mental experience on my last run...but just got some Dragon Pharma Tren Ace from a friend...so just started that and gona try the lower test thing...so 50mg Tren eod with 125mg cyp a week as a cruiser til i get the Eq/Mast/Tbol

That sounds like good plan. Let us know how you get on. That base is great and adding in other elements will keep things fresh and only add to results. I suffer bad with tren so have to be careful. I would recommend switching over to lower ed dosing as opposed to eod. That should lower any anxiety and other mental side effects. They will always be there as it's a strong compound but the ed dosing helps a lot. Starting very low and moving up is ideal too. I am on tren a now and moved up to 45mg ed with no major issues. I am sure if I started with that things would be different.. I usually start at 10mg per day.

Lately for me I was feeling pretty burnt out, I had been blasting for five solid months and I needed a break. I simply wasn't responding to high doses any more.

So I tapered way down and stopped all tren. Now I am cruising on 300 TestE and 200 TrenE and I feel like I am making amazing gains again.

And this is really with a minimal break- maybe three weeks of just a trt dose and a lil Winny here and there.

I am the same. I go away in 3 weeks so will stop the day before I leave and then have a break. Gonna come off all injectables for about 4 weeks then start trt for a few weeks and onto my plan. I feel like I need a mental break and no injects. I have been on for awhile... not sure but about 6 months. Gear stagnates quickly so I feel breaks or upping is the only way to keep getting results. I don't like upping all the time and as you say eventually gains stop. Our bodies adapt very quickly so I want to shock my body in every sense for the next few years (training, gear etc).

Yeah swopping is highly effective imo. Even if you just have a base of say test e and mast and you add in orals or other injectables at times. Yeah slin works just fine without gh for me. As enigmatic stated it's the most anabolic hormone you can use. Sure if your fat and sentivity is very low it would be foolish to use slin. I never get fat and my body seems to love slin and carbs so I do fine with slin and no gh. If I could afford gh I would use it a lot.

Exactly.

I've just heard the synergy between the two is optimal for results. Most ppl I've read that have been on slin were on gh too...my bad geez:D

No you are right and they are highly synergistic. Fact is results will be increased by using gh and slin. Again if I could afford gh I would use it with slin everytime. Most people do use the two together and for good reason. But I think many have read how slin only makes you fat etc that they are almost scared to use it alone. Many have probably never used it by itself but still think it will make them fat without gh due to all the talk on the forums. I tighten up on slin but diet is vital when slin is active. Again though bf levels and sensitivity comes into things.

Thanks for the replies. As of now I am on the same doses as listed above but moved tren up to 45mg per day. Gonna see how high I can take it for the next 3 weeks. I am also doing a lot of supersets/giant sets in the gym. Lots of sets and minimal rest in general with lower weights to minimize possible injuries and help tighten me up alittle. I may add in some cardio too. Interested to hear other guys plans for cycles in the future. Off to work now. Have a good day everyone :)