©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Joints.... Collagen

MayGodBlessyou

Mar 21, 2013
Philly
Finally making some progress thank in Great part to IB and Jacked, and there EXTREMELY helpful advice!! Can't thank them and others enough...... Saving my life... LITERALLY

Question I have is: think I'm starting to feel effects of Long term TRT , and the effect of decreasing Collegen in joints from it

Any thoughts or suggestions??

May God Bless You!

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I know a lot of people disagree with the use of deca for joints, but I have been using 50mg of deca a week along with my daily 20mg test dose and my joints are feeling very nice. I have been doing this since February and it is still working.

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Oh yea ive never had the deca sides until this last yr when i tried it again and lets jst say the wife wasnt too happy for about a month ....i dropf that shit fast lol.... Funny thing is that tren does the complete opposite though.... I have a few older friend(60's). And run about 100mg of deca a week and have been doing so for awhile now w a trt of test and no problems n loves how his joints feel but then again ea person is gonna react differently to the mixture or compound when actually on it in full

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Could you elaborate more for me please..... I'd appreciate your input

Primo lubricates the joints just like deca and eq do.....but it does it to a much lesser extent. In one study (can't remember the mgs/week) deca and eq increased collage synthesis by 270% while primo increased it about 170%.

Of course, the downside is primo doesn't do as good of a job as deca. I also have read that deca acts as an antiinflammatory. Don't take my word on that though. I will need to research more.

The upside is primo is so mild on the lipids and the body that you may be able to run more milligrams per week "safely" with primo. Also primo doesn't give you the dreaded deca dick.

Eq is out of the equation entirely because of what it does to red blood cells. I will never run eq.

Primo can get the job done. My last cycle I ran 600mgs primo a week. I didn't feel anything from the primo anabolically but my knee felt the best its ever felt in years. I was even able to run on it for the first time in a decade.

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Actually, I was reading up on deca last night. The article was saying what these guys are in this thread. 100mg of deca a week is supposed to lubricate the joints and provide relief from joint pain. My last eq cycle really helped with my shoulder pain, which is virtually non existent now. Prior to that cycle, my shoulder joints were always hurting, especially after working them.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Actually, I was reading up on deca last night. The article was saying what these guys are in this thread. 100mg of deca a week is supposed to lubricate the joints and provide relief from joint pain. My last eq cycle really helped with my shoulder pain, which is virtually non existent now. Prior to that cycle, my shoulder joints were always hurting, especially after working them.

Any idea how much test they were running with the deca?

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Don't forget a great peptide called thyomasin beta 4 or aka TB 500. Do some research on this little peptide. Once you do the loading phase, go to 2mg every week and you're good. I've been on the stuff for prob a year. No issues. I would be careful running a maint dose of deca. There are chances cardio(something) can set in. Basically the walls and muscles of your heart get thicker and slow down blood flow.

Good luck

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Don't forget a great peptide called thyomasin beta 4 or aka TB 500. Do some research on this little peptide. Once you do the loading phase, go to 2mg every week and you're good. I've been on the stuff for prob a year. No issues. I would be careful running a maint dose of deca. There are chances cardio(something) can set in. Basically the walls and muscles of your heart get thicker and slow down blood flow.

Good luck

I ran tb500 and felt nothing.

However I may have ran the loading phase wrong. I did a bottle a week for 4 weeks. What is your protocol Fordfan?

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I think when I loaded, it was 5 or 10mg per wk for 4 or 6 wks (been a long time ago). Now I take 2mg every week.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I think when I loaded, it was 5 or 10mg per wk for 4 or 6 wks (been a long time ago). Now I take 2mg every week.

Yeah I loaded at 2mg a week. No wonder I felt nothing. Where did u get yours from? I used ergopep.com.

Also have u had bloodwork done? I heard it can raise red blood cell count.

Lastly, how bad is ur arthritis and pain before taking tb500? Can u squat heavy now etc?