©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TRT for Women Using Primo.....

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Any problem with running a female at about 10mgs/week trt using primo? I know the docs prescribe it at 10-20mgs/ week using test. Primo is much more mild.

The main reason she wants to do it is for the extra joint relief primo provides.

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
10mg Primo/wk will do nothing for joint relief. Furthermore, joint relief is a terrible reason for introducing male hormones into a female body. Primo is one of the compounds most likely to cause deepening off the voice and hair loss. Try glucosamine/chondroitin.

amateurfemale

May 14, 2013
10mg Primo/wk will do nothing for joint relief. Furthermore, joint relief is a terrible reason for introducing male hormones into a female body. Try glucosamine/chondroitin.

Yes it is a bad reason. Tried glucosamine, it didn't work.

Were just running out of ideas.

amateurfemale

May 14, 2013
I'm interested in the joint injection.

Also, what about increasing GH dose from 2 iu to maybe 3-4iu? Or is that too high and ill grow a neanderthal forehead?

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I'm interested in the joint injection.

Also, what about increasing GH dose from 2 iu to maybe 3-4iu? Or is that too high and ill grow a neanderthal forehead?

I'd keep at 2iu. Goto pubmed.gov I'm sure there is research about this there. The doctor will tell you no more heavy squats or leg presses:eek:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
This is what I hear from my doctor every time I get my injections. No more heavy bench presses.

So when u get that shot and then start benching again......what happens to your shoulder?

Are u tearing it up more but just can't feel it?

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
So when u get that shot and then start benching again......what happens to your shoulder?

Are u tearing it up more but just can't feel it?

I only do inclines now. The different angle and making sure I keep my elbows tucked makes a big difference

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I started her on triple strength fish oil, triple strength glucosamine msm and chondroitin, turmeric and cayenne pepper.

Well see what happens.

paak

Aug 17, 2011
Have y'all looked at something like Celebrex? I've heard mix feedback. But more good then bad.