©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bostin Loyd explain what he had to go through to win the overall Contra Costa show

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
UNTOLD TRUTH:Bostin Loyd explain what he had togo through to win overall Contra Costa

Untold truth epidose #3 - YouTube

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Pretty cool video, in the respect that he was just totally forward about it all. Although this is going to hurt him if he ever wants to be sponsored.

Also- did he seem out of breath the entire time he was talking?

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Pretty cool video, in the respect that he was just totally forward about it all. Although this is going to hurt him if he ever wants to be sponsored.

Also- did he seem out of breath the entire time he was talking?

yeah he seem a bit out of breath, but he know`s his shit so he won`t hurt himself i guess... he`s also a very nice guy, i`m friend with him on facebook and he`s always ready to help and answer questions.. there are many haters but they shouldn`t say anything bad about him because he was in incredible conditions for the show, and i respect him instead of hating on him because of his honesty. about the sponsors i think he doesn`t give a fuck. lol

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Yeah I am not hating on him at all- I liked his approach. He seems very genuine and intelligent.

Maybe we can get him on the board here!

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Yeah I am not hating on him at all- I liked his approach. He seems very genuine and intelligent.

Maybe we can get him on the board here!

i know you`re not hating, i`m just saying.. he`s got a few haters at professionalmuscle.. i asked him to join anasci but i don`t know if he will because he`s now super busy.. hopefully he will :D

pinpoint5

Apr 2, 2013
the mountains
That was definitely an entertaining video. I respect the guy's honesty about his gear. Although I don't think the doses are too outrageous.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
OK before y'all jump down my throat just follow me here.

I think its quite refreshing that someone is finally open and truthful about their use because many competitors downplay how much gear they actually take.

Now that being said if Jay, Branch, Kai, or Phil came out and did this do you think they'd lose endorsement deals? Hell yea!!!!!!

I think he just fucked himself in the long run.

I say this because think about it from a supplement companies perspective for a sec. If all the top guys admit to taking 4-6 grams of gear then that's gonna cut into their wallets. If all the general public thinks all they have to do is run this much gear then all the pro hormone and test booster supps will become obsolete.
And how many companies want to he associated with someone who openly admits to breaking the law etc?

We all know this or atleast I hope most of us do that gears not a magic pill or shot. Its one of the keys along with proper diet, training, and genetics that make these guys top athletes.

These are just my thoughts in this subject personally I tip my hat to him for doing this but look how bad Kai and the grapefruit incident hurt him coming up. And he looks great for only being 21 years old.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
OK before y'all jump down my throat just follow me here.

I think its quite refreshing that someone is finally open and truthful about their use because many competitors downplay how much gear they actually take.

Now that being said if Jay, Branch, Kai, or Phil came out and did this do you think they'd lose endorsement deals? Hell yea!!!!!!

I think he just fucked himself in the long run.

I say this because think about it from a supplement companies perspective for a sec. If all the top guys admit to taking 4-6 grams of gear then that's gonna cut into their wallets. If all the general public thinks all they have to do is run this much gear then all the pro hormone and test booster supps will become obsolete.
And how many companies want to he associated with someone who openly admits to breaking the law etc?

We all know this or atleast I hope most of us do that gears not a magic pill or shot. Its one of the keys along with proper diet, training, and genetics that make these guys top athletes.

These are just my thoughts in this subject personally I tip my hat to him for doing this but look how bad Kai and the grapefruit incident hurt him coming up. And he looks great for only being 21 years old.

yes you`re totally right... but i wish we had more honest people like him... he`s one of the great guys of the sport

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I have no problem with any of it. But, he hurt himself publicly. Part of being young. See if he can get health insurance now. Background checks, good luck.

If he would have hidden himself, he wouldn't have scarred his public life. Sorry, it's the bodybuilding truth.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
I have no problem with any of it. But, he hurt himself publicly. Part of being young. See if he can get health insurance now. Background checks, good luck.

If he would have hidden himself, he wouldn't have scarred his public life. Sorry, it's the bodybuilding truth.

yeah...side effects of his honesty... sad

pinpoint5

Apr 2, 2013
the mountains
And he said himself that Dave Palumbo wasn't aware he made the video. Can you imagine what that phone call sounded like? Lol. My coach would have been irritated I could imagine.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
And he said himself that Dave Palumbo wasn't aware he made the video. Can you imagine what that phone call sounded like? Lol. My coach would have been irritated I could imagine.

lol yeah... but he also said that he did his own drug regiment so that discriminates Palumbo... but i`m not sure about that LOL

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
It is very sad in this country that if ure honest that it can cost a person income but peoples minds get warped by our famous country leaders and how society is taught .Dammed if you do dammed if you don't. Interesting vid Mofo.. Ib

Last edited:

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
It is very sad in this country that if ure honest that it can cost a person income but peoples minds get warped by our famous country leaders and how society is taught .Dammed if you do dammed if you don't. Interesting vid Mofo.. Ib

Thanks Ib.. i think that it`s like that all over the world in these days. i live in europe and it`s the same or even worst.. sucks

pinpoint5

Apr 2, 2013
the mountains
You guys remember the hydroxycut model that was in Bigger Faster Stronger? Chris- something?

Muscletech dropped him before the video even came out I think.

I watched an interview he did on TV talking about steroids. His openness cost him his job. Sucks how it works, but I can understand how supplement companies want to keep the general public in the dark.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
OK, yeah, it is great that he was honest and can say that and is willing to take the backlash, but he is foolish and putting a dark spot on the face of bodybuilding.

We all know what it takes to be a successfull bodybuilding, meticiulous nutrition, rigorous training, dedication to a lifestyle the allows for recovery and growth and drug usage. We may not agree on the importance of those things, but they are all true. He takes his video and presents himself like he knows all there is to know about bodybuilding, all he knows is what he did. He is not some kind of saint for "bringing light" to the underworld of drug use in bodybuilding and he is putting up false impressions of what bodybuilding is. He makes it seem as if what he is doing is standard and necsessary and does not even discuss the health implications of what he is doing. There are so many aspects to bodybuilding and for him to present it as such that a physique is dependent solely on the drugs used is dangerous.

If you are impressed with what he says, I feel sorry for you. Go ahead, applaud his honestly, but all he is talking about is what drugs he uses and his expereince does not offer him the ability to exhibit any type of postive insight or reflection.

Now that he went public about all of this, good luck to him in the future. Employers? Endorsements? We shall see where this goes.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Nothing wrong with making a video to share. BUT should not be public on youtube IMO..