©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

from australia

yeoryios

Mar 5, 2005
hi all
wanted if any one here might know ,
i`m going on holiday`s (asia then europe), does anyone know in what countries you can purchase steroids over the counter , its so hard in Australia to get anything deasent , and the costoms here are a pain in the ass, any leads would be greatly apreciated

wonanooky

Mar 5, 2005
IM from Australia as well and could do with some myself i only get it in dribs and drabs and your right customs are a pain in the arse iv been done twice now cant do it again.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
yeoryios said:
hi all
wanted if any one here might know ,
i`m going on holiday`s (asia then europe), does anyone know in what countries you can purchase steroids over the counter , its so hard in Australia to get anything deasent , and the costoms here are a pain in the ass, any leads would be greatly apreciated

When my wife and i went to thailand there was gear in every drug store. I coulnd't believe it!! D-bol, nandro(deca) and test enanthate.(NO prescription needed) I did not see any others. Just those three. And the prices were about 4 times less than the pharmacies in canada. I didn't get any because customs would have been too sticky entering in to canada. It crossed my mind though..

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Welcome i have no idea to the answer to your question but we got some bro's here that do.

yeoryios

Mar 5, 2005
sorry guy`s , i sould have introduced myself better ,
i`m 36 years old 185cm(6`1)
105 kg
10% bf
been training now seriosly for the last 4 years
glad i have stumbeled on this site