©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best oral for oral only cycle

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
OK so I have a Buddy who is deathly afraid of needles despite the fact that he has tattoos smh. Anyways he's been asking me about different things to add but does not want to do injections for some odd reason Idk? What do y'all think he I should point him in the direction towards? He's an ex college football player and is pretty ripped for never taking anything at all. I suggested var but maybe you guys have a different opinion? His diets pretty spot on and is around 30 been working out since highschool football. I've never ran an oral only cycle anyone with experience?

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I would not recommend it at all. Here is an example.. TBol is one of the safest orals out there and you are over doing it around 100mg a day because of your kidneys and liver and it is going to suppress his natural test to. IMO its just not worth it. If he wants to start a cycle he should pin and run 500mg a test a week for 10-12 weeks.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I've tried convincing him but he keeps insisting that he hates needles and I told him to run test as well. Just thought someone might've known someone at some point that was there as well. But thanks for the input.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I know alot will flamed but if he's too big of a pussy for stix..."anadrol thats all"

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Thanks John for the help many of y'all might know me from other boards and know I'm not referring to myself. I know a lot of people talk about themselves in second person to not incriminate themselves but this is not the case here. Just trying to help a friend bridge the gap from the normal supps you'd buy at the store. I actually talked to him about test and he said he'd consider it but not to promising. That's why I figured someone here might've gone through this with someone they knew.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
If he's lean enough maybe try and show/tell him bout slin pins. Maybe by seeing the smaller needle he be game to try a test only cycle.
Just my 2cents bro.

I had a buddy do a oral test only cycle back in the day. He used if I remember the name I think it was andriol caps pharma grade. They were easy to get in mex back then. Don't know about know.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'm a total ass hole- i usually say some thing along the lines of
"Well go ahead and continue to be a lil weak bitch, I jab my ass once a week and lift and eat like a maniac and grow"

After a week of feeling like shit, they usually come around and say "ok ok I'll do it"

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I would say dbol or anadrol. That way about 2 wks in he will see how it's working. Then when you tell him he'll keep his gains better using test, maybe he will do it.

Otherwise screw it. He'mll figure out one day.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I would say dbol or anadrol. That way about 2 wks in he will see how it's working. Then when you tell him he'll keep his gains better using test, maybe he will do it.

Otherwise screw it. He'mll figure out one day.

Probably the best way to convert him right there thnx

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
first of all i would not recommend this to anyone who was not experienced and maybe just experimenting. the reason i say that is that if he is not willing to do the best thing for him at this point is he going to take all of the proper precautions such as milk thistle or liver 52 and run a proper PCT which in all cases should include HCG which he is going to have to pin. having said all of that i do agree with IB in that there many choices for all oral cycles but again i wouldn't ever recommend any of them to a novice. hope he makes the right choice. glad he has someone looking out for him like you, hope he eventually listens to you. good luck bro!

VP

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
There is the sublingual test prop option. But Ip made those and I dont know if any sources still carry it. I still have some and use it for a pre workout boost. But The sub Q route works great for test.
As for Orals I love anadrol and Halo. Any of the dht based ones. They just dont make me bloat so much.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Almost forgot.....androgel! Not sure if any sponsors have topical test or not. But it's out there.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Vpiedu hit that right ..most important things other than some oral AAS is the protection and recovery compounds needed . To me if you have none don't bother.. Good catch Vpiedu...Ib

pieguy

Oct 25, 2012
I would do dbol and anadrol personally due to availability and the way they work well together. You really need a test derivative like dbol to avoid feeling like shit once HPTA suppressio kicks in and 50mg of dbol is great androgen replacement.

8 weeks of 50mg dbol, 100mg anadrol would probably get you some solid gains. PCT correctly with some aromasin, clomid/torem and i bet you'd keep half. happens all the time, even if people don't want to admit it.