©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blood pressure

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Do any of y'all take bp meds? Currently I'm on metoperol and they gave me something else to take in the morning when I wake up to keep my bp down all day. But its been making me feel weird like tired and dizzy feeling I guess I could describe it as Idk. I will find out the name when I get off work and get back to you.

Guess I was just wondering if anyone else has ran into this as well.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Usually I just take metoprolol when I'm on test but last time in I was taking tren and it was higher so Idk if that's it or what

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Do any of y'all take bp meds? Currently I'm on metoperol and they gave me something else to take in the morning when I wake up to keep my bp down all day. But its been making me feel weird like tired and dizzy feeling I guess I could describe it as Idk. I will find out the name when I get off work and get back to you.

Guess I was just wondering if anyone else has ran into this as well.

BP meds have one of the most noted side effects of any drugs. Sometimes its difficult to find one for your needs. I have been able to
control mine lately with NO meds,,,just better diet,,more water and
additional cardio that I wasnt always able to do.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yea they have me on both and I think I'm going to drop the new one and just stick with the metoprolol the one that's been proven. Talking to someone else they kinda said it was stupid to be on two different types especially taking one in the am and one before bed. Since one of the common side effects is making u tired not something I need seeing as how I work 80+ hours a week when I'm on the road working. And job they expect results not excuses.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I have looked into natural ways to lower bp ie different types of fruit bananas, garlic etc. But harder when I'm at work to get some of those things.

Teslacsten

Jun 13, 2013
I also take metoprolol and only when I ran a higher than normal dose of gear, my blood pressure slightly went up and they just doubled my metoprolol from once a day to twice a day, and my blood pressure stays extremely good unless I have a lupus flair up or a seizure. (things I can't control w/wo steroids). I have blood work done monthly and have never received any negative results in twenty years, and obviously I have taken some ridiculous cycles in my younger days. Hope this helps. Keep up the blood work and even get you a blood pressure machine for home. They are cheap to pick up at any pharmacy or grocery store. Good luck, God bless your health.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I also take metoprolol and only when I ran a higher than normal dose of gear, my blood pressure slightly went up and they just doubled my metoprolol from once a day to twice a day, and my blood pressure stays extremely good unless I have a lupus flair up or a seizure. (things I can't control w/wo steroids). I have blood work done monthly and have never received any negative results in twenty years, and obviously I have taken some ridiculous cycles in my younger days. Hope this helps. Keep up the blood work and even get you a blood pressure machine for home. They are cheap to pick up at any pharmacy or grocery store. Good luck, God bless your health.

Thanks I will talk to my Dr when I get back in town