©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Thoughts on cycle plan and pct

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
I know subject is mentioned all the time but I'm looking for more personal advice and experience rather than the textbook answers on this one fellas. I'm not prone to tren sides and handle the drug quite well aside from the occasional night sweat. Cycle is as follows. I'm in week 4.5 currently
Test E 300mg /week:1-15 (if sides arrive dropping to 150)
Tren E 400mg/week 3-13
Dbol @ 50mg/daily: week 3-5 or 6 playing that part by ear
Winny @ 40-60mgs week 10-15 not 100% on the winny i just have it laying around so i thought i would use it

Aromasin @ 12.5mg/daily

I used to do the conventional clomid / nolva / hcg routine, but my last two cycles
Clomid seriously had me an emotional wreck I felt like a chick sad and moody for the time on plus a month afterwards so I told myself no more of that and after
having my numbers checked and looking back on the last couple of cycles I realized that hcg may not be doing as much to me as it was others so I kinda wasn't gonna waste the money and effort this time around. I also work away from home half the year and share a house with other people so keeping it in the fridge is a problem on its own so i was thinking of
Aromasin @ 25mg/daily
Toremifene @ 120/60/60/30
All advice through experience welcome and if no experience let me know what you guys think.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Well not knowing what the goal of this cycle is- is just say to bump the Tren a bit, or maybe bump it up 200 every month so that by week 16 you'd be blasting 1,000mg Tren. Just what I would do, for me 400 tren is nice but not enough for much more than a recomp.

Also for some reason Winny goes extremely well with Tren- best combo with Tren I've ever experienced as far as over all bodyfat loss and hardening.

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
Cycle goals were to drop the fat and harden up for summer, previously I was doing a lot of cardio and have a wonderfully clean diet but the belly fat was hanging around.:mad: I've never ran tren with winny since you said that I think I'm a give it a try, hopefully I take to it all well, thanks for the advice bro

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
That tren will help you blast that fat off. Just make sure you don't cut calories too much. I agree with Enig, I'd up the dose on the tren over time as well to at least 700 if you are good with the compound. Good luck.

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
I told a friend about the advice given from y'all on upping the tren dose to around 700-900 he said that when he ran tren as high he had problems when coming off. He said he was shut down to hard? He went on to say he felt like shit for a long time after cycle was done and he had already went through pct. What are y'alls thoughts on this? Could the tren have its own separate effect on my mood, energy, and overall test levels after pct or is this more or less in the users head? Personally I've never went over 450mgs a week and didn't feel the best coming off but I stopped everything and had been running test for 8 months. Thanks again fellas

Last edited: