©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Zencall

isophase

Feb 10, 2005
Ive ben using a bottle of Zencall Labs Propianate.. (I can take pics of bottle if needed) But Its hurting everytime i shoot for a good couple days.. and its creating hard places in my muscle where i shoot.. Im on my first cycle ever.. I started my first week taking 4 amps of Nile Sustanon.. I then did 1 week of Propianate.. and on my 3rd week im doing 300mg of Zencall Labs Deca 300 and 400 mg of Zencall Labs Propianate.. I am honestly not seeing very much results.. What should I expect with like a month in a cycle especially first cycle?? No achny, no balls lifting, just a small amount of attitude

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I haven't done prop before, but I can tell you this. Deca usually takes a good 5 to 6 weeks to see results from. From what I read, prop always hurts. It's one of the most painful shots. Give it through the end of week 5 and tell us what's going on.

thevet

bodybuilder
May 25, 2004
hahahahaha

isophase said:
Ive ben using a bottle of Zencall Labs Propianate.. (I can take pics of bottle if needed) But Its hurting everytime i shoot for a good couple days.. and its creating hard places in my muscle where i shoot.. Im on my first cycle ever.. I started my first week taking 4 amps of Nile Sustanon.. I then did 1 week of Propianate.. and on my 3rd week im doing 300mg of Zencall Labs Deca 300 and 400 mg of Zencall Labs Propianate.. I am honestly not seeing very much results.. What should I expect with like a month in a cycle especially first cycle?? No achny, no balls lifting, just a small amount of attitude

hey brother, i see that you have 1 post here anasci .... and it is a complaint about a top notch company .. not good bro !! let me say this to you .... zencall labs products are among the best you will find anywhere !! period!!

you should keep in mind with prop just like any oil based gear, you need to inject it slowly ... hell it takes me about 60-90 seconds to inject 1ml .. i was once a newbie and i tried injecting fast and had the same problem and i complained until i was corrected on the situation.

soooooooooooooooooo, dont be so harsh as to knock a product when im betting you ARE NOT PROPERLY INJECTING IT CORRECTLY!

TAKE YOUR TIME, SLOW DOWN, AFTER THE INJECTION RUB IT IN WITH CIRCULAR MOTIONS FOR 1-2 MINS.

:welcome:

Last edited:

isophase

Feb 10, 2005
I was more curious if the gear could be fake.. I guess it isnt.. I will try injecting a little slower.. and rubbing like u said.. I do try to shoot very slow though.. Ill see what happens. Im out of zencal prop. .so i am gonna have to use some different stuff I have (Brovel T-50 propianate) Id like to find some more zencall gear..

thevet

bodybuilder
May 25, 2004
isophase said:
I was more curious if the gear could be fake.. I guess it isnt.. I will try injecting a little slower.. and rubbing like u said.. I do try to shoot very slow though.. Ill see what happens. Im out of zencal prop. .so i am gonna have to use some different stuff I have (Brovel T-50 propianate) Id like to find some more zencall gear..

you think zencall is painfull bro .... that brovel is shit my friend !! you will be sore for 4-5 days i assure u !! :cool:

W

wolfyEVH

Bump..zencall Was Busted Last Night....nobody Order Or Email Them