©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle - Iso-Vet Super Test 250

kashlatto

Jun 13, 2013
Hey Guys.
37 y.o. 5'6, 195, bf % is probably high. I have been doing a lot of research probably don't know everything. I am getting my diet in check. I have been lifting since I was 16 on and off, but last 2 years been consistent. I just got my hands on some super test 250 from Iso-Vet and planning on taking that 250mg Mondays and Thursdays for a total of 500mg every week. I have an order of amarosin on the way and also taking milk thistle 1000mg. MY question is the amarosin is said to take .10mg ed, is that cool? I also have a pct planned out but not sure if I need both clomid and adex or is one sufficient. I was told to start that 3 weeks after last pin....any help from people would be great. Be easy on me I am a newb but I am also an old head.

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
I'm not sure if that was a typo (0.1mgs) but ive always taken 12.5mgs on a light cycle like that. The Exemestane (aromasin) that i get is dosed @ 25mgs per ml
So i just take half that while on then double it for pct. The half life is short so whatever dose you decide on take it daily to keep levels as stable as possible good luck bro

kashlatto

Jun 13, 2013
I'm not sure if that was a typo (0.1mgs) but ive always taken 12.5mgs on a light cycle like that. The Exemestane (aromasin) that i get is dosed @ 25mgs per ml
So i just take half that while on then double it for pct. The half life is short so whatever dose you decide on take it daily to keep levels as stable as possible good luck bro

Yeah I meant to say .10, but thanks for the info I am going to take your advice, because I think I got the same bottle that is 25mg per ml.