©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Should I add Masteron?

Staylean

Jun 17, 2013
In the past I've done one cycle which was 500 mgs a week of sust 250. Had great results with no known side effects. That was 4 1/2 years ago.

I am going to do a 10 week cycle of test C at 500mgs a weeks. I will keep a very lean diet. I am getting married in 3 months and want to stay as lean as possible for the wedding and honeymoon considering these are going to be pictures hanging up in our house forever.

I will do a proper PCT 3 weeks after last pin.

I am debating on adding a low dose of masteron, maybe 200-250mgs a week of mast E a week as a catalyst and help boost my results. I've never taken masteron but have read a lot of great stuff on it. I like to keep doses low since my receptors are fresh to this stuff and get the most out of it as possible. Any advice? Should I just stick with the TEST E? Adding a low dose of masteron would be nice?

6'3
27yrs
14.3 BF according to the bioempedence.
13% with calibers.
Been working out for 7 years
starting weight 160lbs

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
That's like saying- "should I cash this million dollar check?"

Fuck yeah you should Masteron, best shit ever! Just makes the cycles to smoother, cuts water, cuts shbg, keeps sides in general down, makes your cock harder than diamond!

What's not to love? Plus it's name sounds like some new breed of Transformer.

pinpoint5

Apr 2, 2013
the mountains
I will enthusiastically agree with Enigmatic. Mast is one hell of a drug. I love the stuff. 250 MG's per week is a good dose. I would have personally never been on less than 300 MG's.

Mast also helps keeps estrogen levels in check.

Staylean

Jun 17, 2013
That's one hell of a response. Haha, I'll be making a phone call tonight. Thanks guys. I've read great stuff on it, Like Pinpoint5 talked about controlling the estrogen as well. I think at such a low dose I shouldn't have any prostate issues (not that I ever had), and also shouldn't have any hair loss issues (not that I ever had). Just don't want to be a bald groom. But mainly because the name sounds like a transformer name.

pinpoint5

Apr 2, 2013
the mountains
That's one hell of a response. Haha, I'll be making a phone call tonight. Thanks guys. I've read great stuff on it, Like Pinpoint5 talked about controlling the estrogen as well. I think at such a low dose I shouldn't have any prostate issues (not that I ever had), and also shouldn't have any hair loss issues (not that I ever had). Just don't want to be a bald groom. But mainly because the name sounds like a transformer name.

Lol gotta love the name!!

I haven't noticed any hair loss at 350 MG's. But that's also with 1 gram of tren plus others.. I'm pretty sure your heredity will determine if you lose hair while on gear though.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
That's like saying- "should I cash this million dollar check?"

Fuck yeah you should Masteron, best shit ever! Just makes the cycles to smoother, cuts water, cuts shbg, keeps sides in general down, makes your cock harder than diamond!

What's not to love? Plus it's name sounds like some new breed of Transformer.

hahahaha :action-smiley-033: halrious + helpful

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
I only use masteron before a show or before a date. It's not strong enough and too expensive for me to use as a part of a cycle.

Guns35

Feb 11, 2013
I love the stuff I can get ahold of of mast e dosed at like 300mg per ml and I blasted the crap earlier this year and the end of last year at 900mg a week lol and felt like a beast also didn't make me loss any hair or have any prostate trouble stuff is great and from what I've read it will do a good job controlling estrogen at about 300mg week

Staylean

Jun 17, 2013
OK I made my order and I will have it tomorrow. I am getting 40ml of test E and 20ml of masteron. I have never taken masteron but thought I'd add it at a low dose. I may do a 12 week cycle instead of 10 weeks.

I've reard mixed reviews of masteron. Should I run it the whole cycle or for only the last 6 weeks?

weeks 1-10 (maybe 12) 500 mgs of test E
weeks 1-10 (maybe 12) 200 mgs of masteron

This will be my 2nd cycle. 1st cycle was 4 years ago and it was 500 mg of sust for 10 weeks

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I love the stuff I can get ahold of of mast e dosed at like 300mg per ml and I blasted the crap earlier this year and the end of last year at 900mg a week lol and felt like a beast also didn't make me loss any hair or have any prostate trouble stuff is great and from what I've read it will do a good job controlling estrogen at about 300mg week

U sure its 300mg ml.or u go by the label? Mast e at 300 needs mucho chemicals to not crash if it will even will period imo.ib