©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Intro

big n wv

Jun 19, 2013
This is my first time on this site, I've been primarily only on one other site for the past 3 years and stayed loyal to that one, but circumstances have changed and I felt the need to venture off and frequent other boards. I know a few people here and the ones I've talked to have nothing except great things to say. Ironbuilt is my bitch and he is the main reason I'm here.

I've been around the game for a long while and have a lot of experience and knowledge that I hope to contribute as well as learn from you guys as well.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Ha ha welcome over brother IB is good people. I think you'll find here what as far as I can see is a lot of people who are very open minded and not as judgmental. Its quite refreshing to be able to talk openly about different things and not get completely slammed for high doses etc. Welcome
p

big n wv

Jun 19, 2013
IB is wanted by ICE, but don't tell anyone. He jumped the border and is living off all of our paychecks lol....

All jokes aside, it will be nice to have a great group of people around and like you said not getting slammed for opinions and views on gear usage, training, dieting, etc

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Welcome! A friend of IB is a friend of mine. This is a great board, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. A little more mature, but we're having more fun at the same time. :)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lmao...took me long enough pulling on that pink leash i gave you to get here.. wv is a cool mofo even though hes a dick.. welcome ..i think..uggg.

Can i have my pink handcuffs back or do still need them for the sheep?

Last edited:

big n wv

Jun 19, 2013
Thanks guys, it already seems like a good decision to come on board, and IB, you can have the pink handcuffs back, I've gotten more than enough use out of them. My sister wasn't too amused though......there I already beat you to the WV jokes

Last edited:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
IB Best leave WV alone! And I have heard all of the dumb redneck jokes there is!

big n wv

Jun 19, 2013
The only way I'd believe that you like coal miners daughters is if your dad was a coal miner