©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New to board (HI) and need cycle help plz

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
hey guys, I just found this board. I was a member of alinboard for like 6-7 months now but its like empty now. anyways im currently 6 weeks into my 16 week CUTTING/TRIMMING cycle. 500mg Test-C and 600mg EQ per week, I split it and pin twice a week (sunday/thursday). cycles going well but not quite seeing the results im expecting. but I know EQ takes a while to see results so ill continue being patient. my diet is in tune and I workout hard for around 2 or 2.5 hours a day training split is 3 days on and 1 day off. this has worked well for me in the past so I kept it up. Anyways the main reason I posted was to say HI!!!! and im super stoked to be a member of this board, also for my next cycle I plan on doing a bulk cycle. I don't know much about HCG but ive heard solid results with minimal sides if used properly, but I was thinking something more like Test-C + Deca (10weeks) + D-Bol (for first 4 weeks). what u guys think? im young and this cycle im currently on is my 2nd cycle. so far ive had no trouble pinning.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Im open to anything as far as bulking options go. A friend of mine just got off a Mast + Tren + Test-E + Anavar cycle. it was rough as fuck on him, but im not gonna lie he is pretty reckless and a bit of a DUMMY lol I don't take much of his "gear advice" or "bro science" lol I turn to trusted source with big time vets like these forums.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Well the Tren/Mast/Test+ Var cycle is a dream cycle if you can get over the sides from Tren. Some people don't deal with Tren very well and it sounds as though maybe your buddy was one of them.

Good bulk cycle that I like is

Test- 250mg
Tren- 400mg
EQ- 800-900mg (front loaded to 1500mg)
Tbol- 100mg ed (week 1-8)
Winny 100mg ed (week 12-16)

Or a 8 week blast
Test-750
NPP-700
Mast-400
Drol- 100mg ed
Adex .5mg ed or as needed
Caber- .25mg ed

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Welcome...

With equipoise, it is going to take longer than 6 weeks to do it's thing. Give it the full 16 weeks, then make a decision about whether or not you like it. Both the test and eq your using are very long estered, and it is going to take more time than you've got on this cycle so far.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
hey guys, I just found this board. I wasa member of alinboard for like 6-7 months now but its like empty now. anyways im currently 6 weeks into my 16 week CUTTING/TRIMMING cycle. 500mg Test-C and 600mg EQ per week, I split it and pin twice a week (sunday/thursday). cycles going well but not quite seeing the results im expecting. but I know EQ takes a while to see results so ill continue being patient. my diet is in tune and I workout hard for around 2 or 2.5 hours a day training split is 3 days on and 1 day off. this has worked well for me in the past so I kept it up. Anyways the main reason I posted was to say HI!!!! and im super stoked to be a member of this board, also for my next cycle I plan on doing a bulk cycle. I don't know much about HCG but ive heard solid results with minimal sides if used properly, but I was thinking something more like Test-C + Deca (10weeks) + D-Bol (for first 4 weeks). what u guys think? im young and this cycle im currently on is my 2nd cycle. so far ive had no trouble pinning.

Im kinda confused . Cyp and eq are not really a cutting type cycle as
a person retains a substantial amount of water.. A typical cutting
cycle involves winstrol, anavar.masteron tren and some test prop persay.. on your question on HCG do you mean to write HGH?
Welcome to Anasci. You could go to introduction thread and kinda explain your goals, stats , and age which helps with questions like these. Thanks..ib

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Im kinda confused . Cyp and eq are not really a cutting type cycle as
a person retains a substantial amount of water.. A typical cutting
cycle involves winstrol, anavar.masteron tren and some test prop persay.. on your question on HCG do you mean to write HGH?
Welcome to Anasci. You could go to introduction thread and kinda explain your goals, stats , and age which helps with questions like these. Thanks..ib

for sure. thanks man. sorry about the confusion.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Welcome...

With equipoise, it is going to take longer than 6 weeks to do it's thing. Give it the full 16 weeks, then make a decision about whether or not you like it. Both the test and eq your using are very long estered, and it is going to take more time than you've got on this cycle so far.

thanks man. ill do a short review post after the full cycle. I am so happy I found this forum. it has so many active members and obviously good guys who know what they r talking about. super stoked. :D

big n wv

Jun 19, 2013
With EQ like it has been said you should start seeing results in a couple of weeks. For me around week 7 is when I see it taking effect. I use EQ more for a lean bulk cycle not a cutting cycle. But if you wanted to cut down with this cycle, you could throw in masteron at the end and it'll chisle you up nicely.

I am actually going to start a test, eq, tren, var, proviron and mast cycle soon.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
im fine with the cycle. im just gonna ride it out how i have it now and judge the results at the end. thanks tho. im deff adding mast to my next cycle. most guys seem like they like it ALOT.

big n wv

Jun 19, 2013
Mast is one of the best compounds for hardening and shedding IMO. it made me very grainy