©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Super Stoked to be here

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Hey guys, i guess i was getting a bit ahead of myself so far. i found this forum last night and made a profile then posted about my current cycle and thoughts on planning my next cycle. i got lots of good help and replies already and one guy said to come here and make a Introduction so here we go. My names mike, im 22 years old and my body weight hovers around 190-195lbs im 5'11" with around 12-15% bf. i had my bodyfat tested once in a displacement pool and it told me i was around 13.5% and i think im about the same now. im pretty lean but the slightly soft parts on my body bug me sometimes. i would say im strong for my size and age, when people in the gym see me put up 315lbs for my bech they are amazed, that kinda bugs me to lol i don't talk much in the gym, i take it realy serious, i put in my music and GO TO WORK. but not to sound rude, i have no problem helping people who ask for advice or spotting people trying to get the important reps in. i just don't like standing around for 10 mins talking about bullshit and wasting my rest interval. Anyways guy i am realy excited to be a part of this forum, i love how much help i have already received and how many active members there are. p.s. as for goals.... it changes, i pretty much just want to sculpt my body and continue to get gains and grow. GOOD LUCK to you ALL!!!

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
welcome Bro. I like your "work" ethic. You'll be happy here.