©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

SO I TOLD HER

M

MYRICK

I SPILLED THE BEANS TO MY WIFE . TOLD HER ALL ABOUT THE GEAR EVEN SHOWED HER MY STASH. SHE SAID SHE COULD TELL AND TOOK IT QUITE WELL ACTUALLY. JUST GOES TO SHOW THEY CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT THEY WANT US TO BE SWOLE.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
That's kick ass. Too bad mine and me are getting divorced, because she's cool with it too, and might do them herself. Honesty is best though bro.

M

MYRICK

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THAT BRO IVE ALREADY BEEN THROUGH ONE DIVORCE AND IM JUST 25. HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT

Friggemall

Dec 19, 2003
<!--QuoteBegin-jsjs24+Jan 4 2004, 11:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jsjs24 @ Jan 4 2004, 11:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Thanks bro, it's my first and I'm 27. Maybe I'll have better luck next time...lol. [/b][/quote]
Sorry to hear that js, best to you, been there myself. Short of the pain of missing the daughters, that witch can get on her broom & ride. Have a great wife now. So there is truth to the "better off next time" theory. She's okay with me doing them also, was tough at first convincing her because due to an illness she was on them and it tore her up pretty bad. Bottom line was, I'm getting old and it's something I always wanted but never had the knowledge of information base until finding FG and, I was doing them and she could love me or hate me for it. She chose to love me, which is good because I would have said no to doing it, then done them behind her back, and I'm a believer in honesty in marriage, so that would have sucked.

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
Mine was cool with it but say's snide remarks sometimes. Half ass suff ya know, just enough so she can get away with it. Fuck it, if i was fat and ugly or skinny and bony she would have more to say so.......oh well, DEAL WITH MY SEXINESS BAAAAAABY! :blink:

Crankin'steiN

Dec 18, 2003
I hid it from my girl for a while..... but never flat out lied to her (she never asked me if I did it....) Then one day she flat out asked me, and I couldn't lie to her... So I came clean. She was scared of what it might do (media hype..) and she didn't really want me to do it.... but in the end she said it was ultimately my choice and she could live with it, as long as I was careful.

It sure felt good to get it out in the open.... It is pretty hard to hide EOD fina shots...

workinhard

Dec 18, 2003
<!--QuoteBegin-Crankin'steiN+Jan 5 2004, 02:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crankin'steiN @ Jan 5 2004, 02:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I hid it from my girl for a while..... but never flat out lied to her (she never asked me if I did it....) Then one day she flat out asked me, and I couldn't lie to her... So I came clean. She was scared of what it might do (media hype..) and she didn't really want me to do it.... but in the end she said it was ultimately my choice and she could live with it, as long as I was careful.

It sure felt good to get it out in the open.... It is pretty hard to hide EOD fina shots... [/b][/quote]
its easier for you to hide it though....you dont look like your on or that you work out! LOL

eh

A

armani1072

thats cool she is like that myrick. i am single cause of gear :D