©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lowering shbg

bltchemistry

Jun 14, 2013
I can confused about the effect of certain drugs (drostanelone/stanozolol/ proviron) on shbg. It keeps getting repeated that they all lower shbg, thereby increasing free test. But I have also read that they have a strog affinity to shbg, so wouldnt it stand to reason that they dont actually lower the amount of shbg, they just deflect shbg's effect on tesosterone? The mechanism of action proabaly doesnt matter much to most, but if that is true, it means that if perhaps stanozolol has a higher affintiy to shbg than drostanelone, stacking them together would greatly increase the effects of the drostanelone?

I have asked this question before with no replies, so if anyone has any ideas, even anecdotal, they are more than wlcome to chime in. Thanks!

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Proviron lowers SHBG and works about the same as Masteron. I wouldn't use either as an anabolic though.

17 methyl oral steroids lower SHBG because of their interaction with the liver (drostanolone is methylated at C-2). IIRC almost all SHBG is produced by the liver. It's not because orals deflect SHBG or something like that. 17-methyl steroids have unique properties. 17-methyls are also great for a quick strength boost.

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Winny at 10mg a day knocks down shgb but proviron and mast are safer at higher doses so you can get the libido, hardness and strength from them longer without harm