©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Arnold Classic Results!!!!!

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I saw a clip the other day of Arnold himself training and i can tell you...their is no-one that can beat that guy....He just has an awsome figure....Now that is a person that i can say was really build perfect!!

P

pincrusher

daver003 said:
Arnold classic results: Arnold is a hypocrit
does he really think that his show would be as big if the bodybuilders were not as big as they were. lets face it, people want to see freaks on stage not who is the most proportioned little guy.
its amazing how much politics will change a person from good and decent to a total 2faced jerk :mad:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
does he really think that his show would be as big if the bodybuilders were not as big as they were. lets face it, people want to see freaks on stage not who is the most proportioned little guy.
its amazing how much politics will change a person from good and decent to a total 2faced jerk :mad:

He has to appeal to his voters...Regardless of how he looks to us who idolized him as a bodybuilding pioneer.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
He has to appeal to his voters...Regardless of how he looks to us who idolized him as a bodybuilding pioneer.

What sucks though is that his opinion could convert a bunch of these stupid people that seem to believe the boobs in the media about steroids being the root of all evil.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
What sucks though is that his opinion could convert a bunch of these stupid people that seem to believe the boobs in the media about steroids being the root of all evil.

I don't know.....Steroids has had such a negative view on it i don't think anyone can change peoples minds.