©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Rich Piana is fulla sh**

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
i wanted to post this thing too but then i didn`t lol... anyway yes he`s full of shit but it might be true that he doesn`t have synthol... because he`s got PMMA... LOL

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah he's got a good gig going and the mutant protein seems like a solid product. Just wish these kind of videos didn't happen but hey gotta make a living and a good one at that I assume.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I find him entertaining as hell and he's a beast.

x2

Most impressive BB I have seen in person by far.

I think his vids are great too. Sure he has bullshitted in some of them but atleast he speaks the truth a lot of the time. Although when the 'no bullshit' guys bullshit it's not the best. I just watched his arm one and everything he says is correct and it's a great vid but you have to laugh cos it isn't training that has transformed his arms into what they are today.

Even before he was a sponsored athlete I have always thought PVL were a great company. They are behind the mutant series... my fav products by far. I have a bag of mutant mass waiting for me after I get back from my hol :D

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'm hardcore as they get but they actually suprised me when he did that.

I used to beta test some stuff for Avant Labs... We had an intra-nasal Nor ephedrine/Yohimbine HCL/Caffeine stack... But it was suspended in liquid-

I took it twice and it sucked ass- what he did was pure coke head status! I love him for it though!