©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Planning my fall cycle

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Ok guys, I got my gear from Guaranteed Gear that I won in July's contest. Here is what I have from them (all 10ml vials):

2 Sustanon 300mg/ml
1 Eq 250mg/ml
2 tren acetate 100mg/ml
2 primo acetate 100mg/ml
2 deca 300mg/ml
2 mast prop 100mg/ml

I also have 50 plus ml of gauls tren enanthate and about 30ml of a 50/50 mix of gauls test e 200mg/ml and eq 200mg/ml (left over from last cycle). I also have more testosterone stashed around, cypionate and enanthate esters, mostly stealth and paddock.

I am really excited about the deca, as I have never used it before. I have run all the other chemicals and tolerate everything well, as long as the tren is under 400mg a week. My wife hates me on tren though.

FYI, this is about my 10th cycle in the last 6 years or so.

I am thinking a base of 600mg a week of testosterone, and would love to run the deca at about 600 mg a week also. Any of you guys have any ideas on how to implement some of the other stuff in this cycle. I am open to different cycle lengths. My last cycle was test 600/eq 600 18 weeks, as well as masteron prop for the first 10 weeks or so, till I ran out. I like the mast mostly for the anti estrogen properties it has.

Thanks for any help you guys can give.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Chris how long do you want to be on? Till the wells dry persay?
Just wondering so the other compounds u stole from us unlucky folk could be implemented later on .. Thanks..nice set a glassware!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Chris how long do you want to be on? Till the wells dry persay?
Just wondering so the other compounds u stole from us unlucky folk could be implemented later on .. Thanks..nice set a glassware!

I guess about 16 weeks, IB...more or less. I should burn through most of the stuff by then. I was thinking exactly what you are saying about running some of the other stuff later in the cycle.

Oh, I am holding steady staying out of June's contest. I would probably be banned if I won two in a row. I do feel a little guilty...naw, not really.

BTW, I just had my liver values checked this week...look good there. I don't really use orals, other than Ibuprofin most every day. I was a little concerned because of the injectable drol and dbol I was running, but it didn't mess with my liver any. Oh yeah, got some of that stuff too, I forgot. Prob 25ml dbol and 50ml drol, both gauls injectable, both 25mg/ml.

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
IB, now you got me feeling guilty...so, I'll give you a peek at my winnings.....

Attachments

• GG.JPG
    GG.JPG
    392.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Got a lot of options on running it! Keep in mind tho that GG gear is most potent I've been on. I had to run higher doses of other sponsors to get same effects on lower doses of GG. Thunder an fuse posted in their thread about how quick it hits too! Feels fucking great tho! Sure you'll love the cycle no matter which way you go