©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Q for a friend: D1 football

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
alright friend of mine is playing D1 football next year, and doesn't want to do another full cycle. He suggested MIT but i told him how it makes u lethargic, the gains aren't that great, but i'd do some research.
His season starts in mid-july, what could he take now to put on some weight and increase his speed. He has already done a cycle of prop, but was concerned with the health issues. I told him it was safe if you do it right(PCT, supplements, etc).
What should i suggest to him that is fairly safe, fairly short acting that would be out of his system by season time? Thanks bros.

W

wolfyEVH

prop winny (oral)......prop var???? prop will be out in 2 weeks, var and winny in 3

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
What about tren? It has a very short half-life without much water retention...not the safest but he wont be on it long...

If he wants to gain speed and size something like dbol will put on a lot of water weight and the keep gains are small once he goes off....winny wont put on much size

P

pincrusher

use this detection guide to determine what he should use not steroid 1/2 lives:
STEROID DETECTION TIMES

Deca-Durabolin 18 months
Durabolin 12 months
Equipoise 5 months
Primobolan Depot 5 months
Parabolan 5 months
Finaplix 5 months
Sustanon 3 months
Testosteron Enanthate 3 months
Testosteron Cypionate 3 months
Anadrol 2 months
Halotestin 2 months
Winstrol Depot 2 months
Esiclene 2 months
Drostanolone propionate 2 months
Proviron 6 weeks
Anavar 3 weeks
Testosteron Propionate 2 weeks
Testosteron Undecanoate 1 week
Clenbuterol 4 days

P

pincrusher

prop/var would work quite nice. the prop will help with weight gain and the anavar will do wonders for his aerobic capabilities and speed along with strength gains. both will also exit your body and not be detected fairly quick. one note of importance though is that a large majority of steroids can be stored in fat cells so if he wants to run a cycle up till the time he plans on starting football and possible testing, make sure he cuts most of his bodyfat beforehand instead of waiting till close to testing time. the last thing he needs is to start cutting fat then get a possitive test result due to the small release of steroid from his burned up fat cells.