©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test & Primo cycle help

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
This is my second cycle. Last cycle was Test prop only for 10.5 weeks at 50mg EOD.

The next one I do I don't want to get so bloated so adding arimadex in ED

Also is 12 weeks too long? maybe should just do it for 10 weeks?

Oh and is 300mg for Primo a good dosage for my first time trying it?

week
-----
1-12 Test Prop, 50mg EOD
1-12 Primobolan, 300mg once a week
1-12 250ui HCG every 3.5 days
1-12 .25mg Arimadex ED

PCT
1-30 .25mg Arimadex + 100mg clomid + 20mg Nolva
NO HCG
probably run some tribulus and ZMA

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
What is your goal for this cycle? Mass and strength? Have you already purchased the gear?

BTW, did you find your test prop shots in your previous cycle painful?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Why are you running HCG throughout? HCG desensitizes the pituary, and should not be chronically used. Also, Id go with 400mg primo...what manufacturer is it?

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Thanks a lot for all the responses...

Goal for this cycle is to gain strength and mass without bloat. I will be doing a lot of cardio and eating very cleanly. I suppose you could call this a cutting cycle because my emphasis will be on staying lean over getting bigger/stronger. I have no trouble dropping body fat - I know how to do that pretty well. It's just that last cycle I ate everything - no restrictions and went from 11.5% bf to 19% bf... and gained about 20lbs last year on a 50mg EOD test prop. Strength gains were considerable. In the last 7 weeks I've dropped back down to 12% bf @ 182lbs. I'm hoping to put on about 10-12lbs and be 190-195 at 9% however I don't really know how my body is going to react to this combination. As long as I don't increase body fat too much I don't care how big I get as long as the size isn't the result of a big fat/water increase.

Last cycle when I shot the Prop it was very painful in the beginning but almost completely diminished to the point of no pain in the last few weeks of the cycle. I have to admit when I first started it hurt pretty bad.

I've never used HCG but thought that it was something that would be good to use because to prevent the testicles from getting too small so when I started on PCT I would be able to recover quicker and lose less of my gains. I've seen a lot of cycles using HCG and when I think about it I can understand the reasons behind running it. It's all about speeding recovery at the end of the cycle.

400mg of primo? so 4ml eh? Would it be a good idea to split that 4ml up in to two separate shots of 2ml in two different injection spots? It can't hurt right? Also all my syringes are 3ml anyway...

As far as manufactures go I am pretty sure I want to get some Gen-Pharma (from one of the guys posting here) provided the Primo is in stock.

Thanks for the help - I hope some day I can return the favor to someone else...