©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd cycle ?s, what do you think about my meal plan?

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Goal is to gain 15lbs solid while maintaining lean figure. So diet is important. Want to get your opinion on all this.

Starting weight 191 lbs
body fat 12%
lbm 170 lbs

2 weeks in 197lbs

Test prop 100 ml eod
Mast 150 ml eod ( at 450ml a week this too much?)
Dbol 50mg split 3x daily

weight train 5x days a week
sprints from my sport 3x a week for 3 hours each

daily calorie intake estimate 3500-4000
6 meals a day. 1.5 gal of water

Meal 1 breakfast

1 cup of oatmeal w/ 2 tbls of flaxseed
2 eggs 4 egg whites
1 cup of green tea or coffee

Meal 2 Snack
Protein shake
Handful of almonds

Meal 3 Lunch
1 cup of sweet potato( or quinoa or brown rice)
10 oz of chicken
4 spears of asparagus
1 serving of fruits
1 cup of green tea or coffee

Meal 4 Snack (post work out meal)
protein shake
1 cup brown rice
2 cups of greek yogurt
2 tbls of flaxseed
1 serving of fruits

Meal 5 dinner
10oz salmon or fish
1 cup of broccoli
1 cup of green beans

Meal 6 last snack
Protein shake
2 tsp of cocnut oil
Non caffeine green tea

This is 6x days a week, 7th day is game day, "cheat meal" carb load in the morning and snacking the rest of the day, shake after the game. Let me know what you guys think. Appreciate it fellas.

Last edited:

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Limit your cardio first thing. Do as little (or no cardio) as possible. Next, a quick look at your diet and I'm not seeing a lot of carbs. Play with your carbs but you should be all around 300g carbs spread throughout the day. I would also cut training back to 4 or 3x per week.

I would also cut the mast back to 100 or 75mg eod. Put your test p at 100mg everyday.

Good luck! 15lbs of solid muscle is no easy feat.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Limit your cardio first thing. Do as little (or no cardio) as possible. Next, a quick look at your diet and I'm not seeing a lot of carbs. Play with your carbs but you should be all around 300g carbs spread throughout the day. I would also cut training back to 4 or 3x per week.

I would also cut the mast back to 100 or 75mg eod. Put your test p at 100mg everyday.

Good luck! 15lbs of solid muscle is no easy feat.

I think his training schedule is some what dictated by his sport as its his full time job-

From my stance I don't see anything really wrong with your plan, although not sure if 15 lean pounds is doable considering you just came off your first cycle.

You want to add some different compounds or swap them around a bit.

I'd do 100mg Prop ed like mentioned, keep your mast where it's at and maybe go for NPP 75mg ed instead of the dbol.

That's what I would do.

NOSUPERMODEL

Nov 6, 2012
Sprints 3 times a week and 3 hours each time is going to make it difficult to add a lot of mass. You will burn a lot of calories in just those sprint sessions.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Thanks for the input. Cycle time will be 10-12 weeks. I guess I'm not being realistic about gaining 15 lbs solid. From what I've read dbol is common to gain 20 in 4 weeks, I know thats not solid but wouldn't consuming more calories contribute to that and gain more lbm? I'm going to drop the mast to 100mg eod instead of 150mg. I can cut down the cardio to 2x days a week 3 hours each. I would drop it more if I could but unavoidable during practice and game.

I will also up my carb intake. For some reason my appetite has gone down and almost have to force myself to eat. Tough to consume 3500-400 clean calories. Could it be one of these compounds?

I will drop weight lifting to 4x a week. I'm the type of person that feels like I always need to put in a lot of physical work to grow. So rest is really important?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Are you tracking your calories and macros on something like fitday or myfitnesspal?

I like myfitnesspal, as I have it on my phone and everytime I eat, I just add it to my daily food diary. You can even scan barcodes to add foods to your diary. When I track my foods like that, I stay a lot more focused on what foods I am taking in.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Are you tracking your calories and macros on something like fitday or myfitnesspal?

I like myfitnesspal, as I have it on my phone and everytime I eat, I just add it to my daily food diary. You can even scan barcodes to add foods to your diary. When I track my foods like that, I stay a lot more focused on what foods I am taking in.

hey Chris, I am tracking my macros and calorie intake. I'm at 3200-3500 cals ave a day and macros at 40/40/20.

I just have a typed out meal plan I follow daily, i pretty much eat the same thing everyday. I don't care too much for taste, or variety. I'm so busy and on the go that eating 6x is difficul at times so I just cook all the same stuff to make it easier. I just see food as energy. But at times I do switch stuff around, but they have equal calories and macros. I haven't tried myfitnesspal but heard it good

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah dont be overtraining its a very common mistake and we all do it and i bet even coach enigmatic has ← knd bro.. lol

yeah we just feel like the more we grind it out and push through it the more we grow and get shredded, but I guess we got to train smart.

So 4x a week weight training 90 min, 2x a week 3 hours cardio, 3500 cals ed

mon-chest, tris
tues back, bis, core
wed- legs, 3 hour practice
thurs- shooulders
fri- foam roll, stretch, rest
sat- game 3 hour cardio
sun-rest

that look good for 10-12 weeks? thanks again for the feedback. look forward to this cycle.