©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nipple discharge!?????

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
So I noticed my left and right nips were hurting a bit. I can feel a lump under the left and when I squeezed on it this brown liquid came out....WTF is that shit!!! Same with my right. How much of a cause for concern is this? Like breast cancer concern should I hit up a doctor immediately? Anyone else have this issue? I was thinking this might be gyno? But brown??? Thanks all.

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372434582.489417.jpg I also took this got off of it after 3 weeks because I started getting insane back pumps. I didn't pct on it.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I am assuming that is a prohormone? If so then I would stay away from those..

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
Yes it is and I definitely got that! Lol I ain't ever touching the bullshit again. I'm just concerned if this is just a little gyno or along the lines of breast cancer

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Dont panic... It should go away... But yeah you need to take some anti estrogen but your ok..

Kalel

Jun 28, 2013
I would get on letrozole and caber. And I mean super fast. It sounds like gyno but with the discharge is sounds more like progesterone gyno. Letro at 2.5mg Ed for a few weeks and caber at .5 should clear u up if this just came about. The letro is gonna kill your sex drive for a little while but it will come back. And I'd rather lose my ability to hump for three weeks than have big lumps in my chest forever.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Pro-hormones are shit. Unless you are under direct guidance from a top trainer, stay away from them.

I had a kid come up to me at the gym and ask why he was pissing blood. I asked him what he was taking and he said it was a pro-hormone. After a week he said he was back to normal.

He thought they were safe because you can get them legally. But I would stay away from them. How old are you?

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
if you arent taking anything at the moment you can also take arimidex or nolvadex. in this situation i would prefer nolva over adex simply because it will kill your E and at the end of the day all gyno no matter what you call it is a result of too much E. what you are currently running or not should determine what you should take.

VP

Kalel

Jun 28, 2013
at the end of the day all gyno no matter what you call it is a result of too much E. VP

That's not really correct. Progesterone related gyno is completely different than E gyno. That's why I suggested both letro and caber. Letro is for E related symptoms and caber is for progesterone. Letrozole is the only drug proven to shrink gynecomastia, caber will simply get your prolactin down if that is what is high

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Save the milk and sell it!! Secret of the pros. :)

On a serious note, pro hormones can be worse than the real thing. Just because its legal doesn't mean it's safe. It should go away on its own. By the time you get some caber/prami in hand, you are that much closer to having your hormones back to normal. It's doubtful you took a big enough does to really need a lot of this stuff.

Question, did you learn from this? In the future, learn about the products and side effects you're taking..... It's your life.

Just years of mistakes speaking out.

Kalel

Jun 28, 2013
Yep buddy I did sus500 back when it was still around and I was like 19-20. Peed blood and vomited all over myself after one beer. Liver values were so high doctor didn't even wait to mail me the results he called me and told me stop right now! Also go get cranberry pills, milk thistle, and maybe liv52 or another liver supp to get your values back in check. If u have insurance go ask your doctor for a prolactin serum blood test and a estradiol test. If either come back high which I'm assuming they will he will probably give u the caber (dostinex) and letrozole covered under insurance. If you don't have insurance order those same tests from privatemdlabs.com. Might cost u some money but take it from some one who used shit too young and had gynecomastia removed later at the low low price of $4000 dollars, the cost of those tests/meds is very low in comparison.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
22 years old not on anything right now. Ya I'm not fucking around with pro hormones anymore.

At 22 years old, you should be able to make good gains by eating a shit ton and hitting the iron hard. You are no where near your natural potential.

I am 39 and just ran my first cycle ever. It was just Test E at a TRT level of 250mg/week with great results.

I've said this before, you younger guys need to do your research before jumping in blind. You are you own best friend and your own worst enemy in this game. Nobody is going to do your research for you. This is your health you're dealing with.

Best of luck to you.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
So I noticed my left and right nips were hurting a bit. I can feel a lump under the left and when I squeezed on it this brown liquid came out....WTF is that shit!!! Same with my right. How much of a cause for concern is this? Like breast cancer concern should I hit up a doctor immediately? Anyone else have this issue? I was thinking this might be gyno? But brown??? Thanks all.

Sounds like your lactating. Your prolactin levels must be high. I would get some bloods drawn if you can.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Dude, I would throw those pills away, get some bloodwork done (especially liver values), and get on some letro and caber. A man lactating is never good.

I got a flair up last year on a tren cycle (prolactin) , and the combo of letro and caber fixed it within 2 weeks. The protocol that Kalel posted up for letro and caber is the same protocol I used to fix my flair up.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
That's not really correct. Progesterone related gyno is completely different than E gyno. That's why I suggested both letro and caber. Letro is for E related symptoms and caber is for progesterone. Letrozole is the only drug proven to shrink gynecomastia, caber will simply get your prolactin down if that is what is high

while prolactin is increased in some gyno it is not the cause for it. the cause is a hormonal imbalance where the E to T ratio is incorrect. increased prolactin levels will not cause male breast tissue. this discussion has been kicked around for years and years and while some like caber and prami and other methods of treating depending on what gear they are running at the time that does not apply here. elevated E or disproportioned T to E ratio is the cause and in this case and every case of gyno. the OP needs to find what works best for himself but bloods are the best idea if available immediately and get the E level down ASAP. i personally know of many cases where guys have shrunken their gyno and even done away with completely by using nolva.

VP

Last edited:

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
Save the milk and sell it!! Secret of the pros. :)

On a serious note, pro hormones can be worse than the real thing. Just because its legal doesn't mean it's safe. It should go away on its own. By the time you get some caber/prami in hand, you are that much closer to having your hormones back to normal. It's doubtful you took a big enough does to really need a lot of this stuff.

Question, did you learn from this? In the future, learn about the products and side effects you're taking..... It's your life.

Just years of mistakes speaking out.

Hahaha that's awesome.