©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Shortcut

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I dont see where that would be an issue, except for the few weeks with no testosterone in ypur system Im sure some of the other guys will chime in on how best to do it. My guess is that you would at least have to run a trt dose of test during the dnp/anavar time on cycle.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Where are you at in the 8 week cycle right now? Why only 8 weeks? What do you look like now and how sloppy do you plan to get by the end of 8 weeks?

IMHO it does not make sense. I'd rather see you add 6-8 weeks on the cycle and rotate compounds. Anavar isn't going to do a lot by itself, and why DNP?

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
You weigh 180lbs at 6'. Why are you doing any sort of cut? I think you'll end up losing the muscle you gained with the cut, and then lose the shredded look once you up your calories during PCT.

500mg test-e for 12-16wks with a calorie surplus is standard.

lunchbox31

May 21, 2013
Florida
Bro, at 6 ft and 180lbs you need to be concerned with gaining as much as you possibly can. There's nothing for you to lose if you're only a buck eighty. You won't even look like you work out if you try cutting with where you're at right now. Can you even tell that you're working out now? You should be able to EASILY hit 200 lobs with the cycle you're on right now. Sounds like you need to learn how to eat right first. If you eat right and work out right there shouldn't be any need for dnp. Dnp is a very serious drug bro, not to be taken lightly....you can kill yourself on it, literally and easily if it's not dosed right. Not trying to be a dick to you by any means. Focus on working out right, eating clean and as much as you can, and gaining as much as possible. You're WAY too small at 180 to even consider dnp or any kind of cutting cycle. Bulk first and then cut. Honestly, it sounds like you need to educate yourself more on everything ranging from gear, compounds, diet, nutrition, and working out before considering anything like dnp. If you want lean gains you can easily accomplish what you want with just normal cardio bro with no drugs. Good luck brotha.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
my question was whether a cutting cycle immediately FOLLOWING the bulking cycle would be an OK thing to do. And if it is then would a short 4 week cycle of var and dnp be appropriate for my goals.

Ok how? Okay morally? I think everyone has a right to do what they want with their own body. :sSig_cool2: :US marine:

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Is it OK to do a cut cycle after a "bulk"? Absolutely, people do it all the time. Not necessarily how you have it laid out but yes. What people will do and what I would recommend, is switch out compounds after while and at the same time alter the diet.

If you are 6 foot and 180 and single digit bodyfat NOW, you most likely will not go double digits from a cycle of test and npp (or any cycle for that matter) unless your diet consists of nothing but Pizza Hut and McDonalds.
In fact there is a couple of dudes I know that are naturally lean, metabolic freaks of nature, that have to consume a whole pizza at night after training to not LOSE weight.

So my advice first off is not to worry about DNP, you won't need anything that drastic. Instead, run your cycle of test and NPP, but run it for for 12 weeks. And trust me, a lean dude like you(youre not fibbing are you?) is only going to get leaner as the cycle goes on, even in a calorie surplus. You start adding muscle and your metabolism is only going to get stronger. IF at some point you feel like you are getting too much weight gain/fat whatever, just alter your diet. No need to add DNP. Anavar to be totally honest could help, so by all means if that's what you want to do add anavar, but it's not necessary.

A true "cutting" cycle would be some low dose test p, trenbolone ace, and winstrol or masteron, or both. Keep in mind though that while the aforementioned compounds can help in a cut, the primary determinate(90% or better) is going to be your diet.

Also, going forward it would help us out a lot if you included some pictures so we can see what you look like, and include info about your diet. You also didn't mention in your first post that this was your first cycle...