©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

great info on tren and fat burning. low testosterone and estrogen!

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Gear Talk With Jason Trenbolone Fat Burning Fact Or Fiction - YouTube

well worth the 6 minutes of your time.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've watched a few of his videos.. A lot of interesting info and then some times he spouts off things that are just not true.

His view on blast/cruising are way not in line with real world data. He acts as though there are no real long term health concerns with staying on for decades upon decades.

Arteriosclerosis, cardiomegaly, low peripheral blood profusion, renal dysfunction... There are a ton of real and common long term health concerns when taking high amounts of gear year after year.

The guy just comes off as being a "peer review whore" who gives no credence to anecdotal evidence. While he has some great info I think he is blinded by his own research at times and doesn't know how to listen objectively.

Last edited:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Just another good reason to run your test lower than your tren... Good find dudcki27

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
I've watched a few of his videos.. A lot of interesting info and then some times he spouts off things that are just not true.

His view on blast/cruising are way not in line with real world data. He acts as though there are no real long term health concerns with staying on for decades upon decades.

Arteriosclerosis, cardiomegaly, low peripheral blood profusion, renal dysfunction... There are a ton of real and common long term health concerns when taking high amounts of gear year after year.

The guy just comes off as being a "peer review whore" who gives no credence to anecdotal evidence. While he has some great info I think he is blinded by his own research at times and doesn't know how to listen objectively.

I agree, and by the look of that double bicep shot im guessing none of his info is from first hand experience.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I agree, and by the look of that double bicep shot im guessing none of his info is from first hand experience.

I've never saw any of his other videos so I have no comment. But he is dead on right about tren in this video.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
I've never saw any of his other videos so I have no comment. But he is dead on right about tren in this video.

oh ya im not doubting that. super informative video by the way, I never thought id try tren just because i got the whole "tren is HELL" speech befor lol but now im giving it a second thought maybe for next cycle or one down the road.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Tren is not like any other steroid. In cattle 200 mgs is implanted for 60 days! Even if they implanted them every 30 days it only comes to 6 or 7 mg's a day....When you do the math you will see how little is absorbed on a daily basis. You can use very little and see great results. I like to use 25 mg a day.

Also that's for a 500-800 lb hieffer.

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Tren is not like any other steroid. In cattle 200 mgs is implanted for 60 days! Even if they implanted them every 30 days it only comes to 6 or 7 mg's a day....When you do the math you will see how little is absorbed on a daily basis. You can use very little and see great results. I like to use 25 mg a day.

Also that's for a 500-800 lb hieffer.

I have to wait until I'm in town on a wifi to watch to to save my data. I agree with you BigBob, tren is different from anything else out there. Just a little amount will do wonders if used correctly.

(For instance, It is the only steroid I have ever used that I can smell in my pores when I am sweating at work. No testosterone, eq, or anything else has done that to me.)

I love the stuff, but have great respect for it.

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
who gives a fuck about this zyzz guy. im sick of hearing about this clown.

Sorry man i have to disagree. Zyzz was my starting motivation to really get big and ripped. And since then ive noticed a huge improvement in my life...especially with the ladies.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Sorry man i have to disagree. Zyzz was my starting motivation to really get big and ripped. And since then ive noticed a huge improvement in my life...especially with the ladies.

Don't apologise to me buddie, its all good. To each their own, everyone needs someone to look up to weather its your old man, Arnold, or any of the great Bodybuilder or athletes. But i am deffinatly done with this guy.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
My personal experience at 700mg/week Tren A is a great fat burner. There's nothing like it. It's harsh on sides, heavy breathing, insomnia (not all bad, you get alot more done at night lol), night sweats, but you get a hardness unlike any other drug I've personally used.

I don't listen as much to research on cattle cause frankly that's not my genetic makeup. IB may be closer in genetics to animals to chime in. I make a decision to try something, do the research, start small an find the right dose for me. With all drugs you need to research an see what's right for your body. Back in the 90s I remember people saying all sorts of bs about the drug I found out with personal experience wasn't true for me. Maybe for others but not me.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Whooaaa i felt a name implimication.. All i know is this.
The true Finejet 50/mgml ,and parabolin ,the hex tren, circa 1985 when ib was just a young lad
.it was a good no sides supplement i used @ 50/ eod...so sides are a correlation to amount used...
BigBob whats your age? 40?

Last edited:

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
My personal experience at 700mg/week Tren A is a great fat burner. There's nothing like it. It's harsh on sides, heavy breathing, insomnia (not all bad, you get alot more done at night lol), night sweats, but you get a hardness unlike any other drug I've personally used.

I don't listen as much to research on cattle cause frankly that's not my genetic makeup. IB may be closer in genetics to animals to chime in. I make a decision to try something, do the research, start small an find the right dose for me. With all drugs you need to research an see what's right for your body. Back in the 90s I remember people saying all sorts of bs about the drug I found out with personal experience wasn't true for me. Maybe for others but not me.

LOL, I hear you. I was just expressing my surprise at dosage. Maybe Im just a little jealous That I could never go over 400mg without it getting ugly for me!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
So here is one study by fort dodge on Fina.....What I find amazing is the dosages people are taking...I am not being judgmental but I am wondering if a cow at 500lbs only needs 200mg for 140 days then a 250 lb man taking 600 mg a week to a gram just sounds insane....

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Animal...lDrugProducts/FOIADrugSummaries/UCM338208.pdf

Like Rory said-

You can't even begin to compare studies on androgens when used on livestock. Remember they are androgen sensitive, they have a crazy ability to convert calories into lean mass.

You have to realize that bulls eat a vegetarian diet consisting of a very very limited protein source (grazing) and they still manage to be one of the most muscularly built animals on the planet. So naturally it would go that the introduction of an exogenous androgen would do god like miracles with a minute dosing protocol. Their systems are designed to take very very little and turn it into thick slabs of muscle.