©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Diuretics.

evander87

Jun 20, 2013
It was suggested I use some for a photo shoot I have coming up. I know nothing about them. Can anybody advise me on what to take? When to take it before the shoot? How much? Also the shoot is going to be fitness related is there any danger with a diuretic and lifting weights? I've googled diuretics and have read the medical information but it doesn't give any insight on using them for show / shoot prep. Thanks people.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
It was suggested I use some for a photo shoot I have coming up. I know nothing about them. Can anybody advise me on what to take? When to take it before the shoot? How much? Also the shoot is going to be fitness related is there any danger with a diuretic and lifting weights? I've googled diuretics and have read the medical information but it doesn't give any insight on using them for show / shoot prep. Thanks people.

Lasix is king. You must try it at night before bed in small amounts along with water chops. Sneak up on what you need to get clean and dry or it will leave you flat as a board..........no pump and no viens and no way to save it in time for the show. So you would have to cancel the shoot. Remember you must be fat free to be clean. Losing water only helps when your clean/clean.

Hit rice cakes with peanut butter and honey an hour before the camera. Five to ten cakes minimum.

CG

evander87

Jun 20, 2013
Great info. Thank you. I'm clean and lean just going for the best I can be on the shoot and it was suggested to try this. I'm on the search for lasix. Thanks again for the info.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lasix in am because you will be pissin buckets so its better to do while you are awake...one day wont dry you out i suggest 5-7 days so you can fine tune the daily mg needed for the look you are trying to accomplish..20 mg is good starting point.
Keep up on electrolites to prevent cramping..ib

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I'm running lasix right now to drop some water. Started getting bloated from GH. Love the stuff.