©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gh, Igf1 and Insulin discussed with Rich Piana

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
interesting video, i always look at his videos but i`m not sure if i should believe to what he says...

Last edited:

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Grrrr I hate admitting it but rich piana knows what hes talking about. And I respect the fact that he can admit to using all the Gear and peptides and stuff.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Good post big john. For a guy like me who doesn't know a lot about hgh and stuff like IGF1, these videos help gain knowledge without asking newbie questions on the board and getting blasted lol and annoying people with questions :p thanks man.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
IMO There are no stupid questions...

Not true! There's a plenty of fuck tards out there LoL.

"Hey brah- if I juice will I like beat up every one and get all homicidal... Or just get a bunch of hot chicks?"

I see questions like this on some of the bigger boards-

Last edited:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Not true! There's a plenty of fuck tards out there LoL.

"Hey brah- if I juice will I like beat up every one and get all homicidal... Or just get a bunch of hot chicks?"

I see questions like this on some of the bigger boards-

Thats true lol.. But if someone is serious and trying to learn then I dont mind any questions but yeah there are plenty of idiots.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
His Info Is a little off in areas...especially his belief that injecting gh or igf in stomach fat causes distended stomachs, but a good video overall. He has knowledge and good information for many users.