AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Contest cycles
Old
  (#1)
Jblack
AnaSCI MEMBER

Contest cycles - 07-04-2013, 02:06 PM

Hey everyone. I normally am over on pm and declare that home, but lately my reading and research have taken me over here. So thank you all for a great board full of a wealth of information.

My reason for this thread is to see what everyone is doing lately for shows. The highest I have ever done for a show was 1.2 test 300 Tren and 300 mast with 50 mg var. I came down from 198 to 157... I am 5'2 btw. Well my coach at the time ketoed me the entire 15 weeks..yes yes I know but I truly felt I could have been better at 170...hindsight is 20/20. And for the record I had striated glutes at 170 4 weeks out but he took me down more so I know I chewed up a shit ton of muscle.

Currently I am 13 weeks out from my first show and 15 out from a qualifier. I am on 600 test 300 mast and 600 Tren. I am 185 and have some glute striations coming in..my lower back and back is still a touch behind but that is always the case but I am way better Than I normally am at this point.

The two shows might not have a welterweight class which is 154 to 165 so it is either light weight which will not happen or middleweight. So the dilemma.

I was going to go up to 1.2 test 900 Tren and 300 mg of mast. My coach (new one, lol) has me on 350g carbs a day 270g pro and 35g fat...and I am getting leaner daily. I was thinking with that bumping my doses up I could keep leaning out and perhaps get bigger..my legs suck due to 18 surgeries to walk again but with me killing them twice a week I am confident I can hold my own this year and let my upper do the talking

Anyway sorry for the long post just curious on some feedback or if anyone has tried this approach before..normally I taper down not taper up.

Thanks and happy 4th everyone!

Old
  (#2)
chrisr116
AnaSCI VET

07-05-2013, 08:38 AM

Just curious, how many cals are you consuming a day right now? (I am not a bodybuilder, just a curious weightlifter.)

Old
  (#3)
The Grim Repper
Super Moderator

07-05-2013, 09:24 AM

Short estered test I assume? Do you usually drop that out couple weeks prior and up the AIs to harden/dry?
I'd think upping the tren to hang onto your mass when dropping more calories out (if that's next).

Use code "GRIM5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"How long should I be resting between sets?"
"Well, if we're talking, you should go again."

"To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?"

Last edited by The Grim Repper; 07-05-2013 at 09:26 AM.

Old
  (#4)
Jblack
AnaSCI MEMBER

07-05-2013, 10:05 AM

My macros are 350 g carbs a day except my day off Sunday then they are 250. Fat is 35g a day and protein is 270g a day.

I actually am on cyp and switch to prop at 6 weeks out. Also taking 1mg of arimidex a day.

I was thinking the Tren w test bump should help me keep my size...but like I said normally I scale back so I am curious if keeping my gear high throughout will help ...obviously it will but wanted one feedback

Old
  (#5)
Jblack
AnaSCI MEMBER

07-05-2013, 10:06 AM

Oh yeah I drop everything except var and windy at 18 days out..but was thinking of running until 7 days out.