©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Shooting up for a Beach Trip?????

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
A buddy of mine says he likes to bulk during the winter and cut during the summer. So, during the summer time he is always OFF cycle.

However, he says he likes to randomly shoot 150-200mgs of test suspension in the morning if he's going to the beach or some place he will be shirtless. He claims it works wonders for his look for the day.

Do any of you guys prescribe to this when ur off but want to go on vacation or whatever but don't want to start a full on cycle? If so, what is your protocol?

Oh and the guy is on trt and doesn't do pct.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
And just a thought but I'd think that a compound that didn't convert to estrogen would work best so you wouldn't get bloat. JMO.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Bro science is when you wait till your nips get sore before taking an AI.

Which is stupid as shit I might add.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
If your not happy enough with your body to take your shirt off at the beach, I don't think a few mg of test susp should be your answer. Just seems like a quick fix. Get your Diet and Training in check then you wont have this problem. And if you have a Vacation planned and you want a extra boost to your physique, then plan a cycle that ends around the time of vacation.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
If your not happy enough with your body to take your shirt off at the beach, I don't think a few mg of test susp should be your answer. Just seems like a quick fix. Get your Diet and Training in check then you wont have this problem. And if you have a Vacation planned and you want a extra boost to your physique, then plan a cycle that ends around the time of vacation.

Are you callin me fat motherfucker? :mad:

Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Haha calm down chief. I said if your not happy with your body. I don't know who you are or if you fat or skinny.

Damn it I knew it! :mad: Your moms fat, so is your sister....and your dogs fat and it had fat puppies and then you ate'm because you're fuckin fat too!
:sAng_scream:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Nothin wrong with that idea AM. Im a tne or suspension fan whenever because when u got the real deal it's a shot of euphoria and energy perfect for a day at the beach.. Hit some Tren suspension and add to the high.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
I see what your trying to say AM. When I head to the beach I take a few scoops of some superpump pre work out supp and sip on it while i'm there. Bust out 50 push ups and I look like I gained 15 lbs instantly. Look more solid.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Nothin wrong with that idea AM. Im a tne or suspension fan whenever because when u got the real deal it's a shot of euphoria and energy perfect for a day at the beach.. Hit some Tren suspension and add to the high.

I knew somebody here did this.

I see what your trying to say AM. When I head to the beach I take a few scoops of some superpump pre work out supp and sip on it while i'm there. Bust out 50 push ups and I look like I gained 15 lbs instantly. Look more solid.

Exactly!