©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hi

Steelgear

Jul 8, 2013
Hi everybody, my name is Fredrik and I am the owner of steelgear.net, happy to aboard and try to serve you with the best and highest quality gears with great service and support. Feel free to check my shop. I have special offer right now, upto 35% discount on all orders over 150$ as an opening.

Steelgear.net

Regards Fredrik

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Welcome aboard.bro great place to be a sponsor especially with all the amazing sponsors we have look forward to watching your dvds

JZFC

Feb 13, 2013
Hi everybody, my name is Fredrik and I am the owner of steelgear.net, happy to aboard and try to serve you with the best and highest quality gears with great service and support. Feel free to check my shop. I have special offer right now, upto 35% discount on all orders over 150$ as an opening.

Steelgear.net

Regards Fredrik

Hey steel I was just wondering why you made a promo without even having the products on hand before you made the promo, did you miscount your inventory or something? you can pm me if the answer isnt allowed I would love to know