©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NPP Prop log

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
You look lean enuf for a 1in pin bro.. the 1-1/2 is just too much for even me so maybe dont bury or get 1in pins .. the first days or issues with fever or whatever u said is or was anxiety related and addrennalin from starting up.. Take it slow ,eat right, train well to prevent injury and have fun ..what goals do you have if any? Contests? Marky Mark swimwear model ? Or just livin the dream? Thanks and keep training..ib

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
25mg twice a day is too much aromasin IME. I would run it at 25mg EOD and bump it up if you get itchy nipples. You'll get libido problems running 50mg of exemestane with 350mg of prop.

You've got to eat and get a little fat if you want to grow. I would not start a cycle without clear goals. If you just want a to grow a little you might be better served just doing a natural bulk and then running some t3 to cut down.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Good clarification CMFT. Question.. When you were on the chunky side were u showin any signs if high estro or perhaps u didn't know etc.. The reason I ask aromasin 12.5 mg once a day is good enuf for u to do possibly and u will know if too low of estro by some sore joints even though on npp. So you have 100mg/ml npp? ,u use 3/4 cc for 75mg and then fill other 1/2 cc 50mg with prop all in one pin right? Just checkin is all and warm the pin up via hairdryer and solution will flow more easily etc.. Hey so just train to get fit u may not put on massive size but the more defined you get the illusion of size comes with .keep us posted . Thanks Ib

Last edited:

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Alright well eat as much as you can then. Your body can't build muscle unless you feed it enough energy. Nandrolone is one of the most suppressive steroids and a progesterone. I don't know why you would use that for a first cycle.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
i understand where your coming from, but i dont plan on only cycling once, and sooner or later i will be using nandrolone. i feel like whether its my first cycle or last doesnt matter much. ive heard alot of good things about deca and quality mass gains along with minimal side effects. i chose npp to keep out the bloat. i also chose npp over orals because of the dangers of liver toxicity. i know its suppressive, but thats like asking why would anyone use tren? or why would you use any steroid for that matter because they all come with their list of side effects.

Well it's not going to be bloat free that's for sure. Aside from test Nandrolone is quite notorious for causing bloat and a tone of problems- Mainly with your cock and sex drive. Hope you have some anti prolactin to cover your ass.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey i love deca and was no npp when i was in my 20s so what u are doing is fine..in my teens i grew pretty quick and pretty lean 195 at 18 and its common for some clear nipple discharge. Hell i was even stuid enuf to squeeze but son of beech it hurt..so i let it go and over time it went away and never have had gyno issue.
Back to the subject..lol. are you on prami tabs or liquid solution because prami liquids to me are iffy and i say half a prami tab eod would be plenty. Imo..
I say stay on your plan and run what u got . Nandrolones are my friend at that amount just for my joints .. Feel free to ask whatever here cause i do and u dont learn real info from a book.
Thanks ib..