©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Time Tren Sides

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
YOUR SCREWED!!! POSABLY DEATH!!!! lol jk. Im also wondering this. maybe don't hijack this thread and make one of your own. Im interested in sides for first time tren users.

He makes a good point.

So im running 75 mg Tren Ace 25 mg Test P EOD. I just took my 4th pin today and was wondering when the nasty tren sides kick in. 1st time tren user as well

paak

Aug 17, 2011
He makes a good point.

So im running 75 mg Tren Ace 25 mg Test P EOD. I just took my 4th pin today and was wondering when the nasty tren sides kick in. 1st time tren user as well

Which sides are you worried about? I notice messed up sleep patterns & get really hot! Bad night sweats!! Normally it happens after 2nd week. The cough hits me now more then ever - but I abuse tren on a regular bases....

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Which sides are you worried about? I notice messed up sleep patterns & get really hot! Bad night sweats!! Normally it happens after 2nd week. The cough hits me now more then ever - but I abuse tren on a regular bases....

I noticed the sides within four to five days to be honest. But I tend to "feel" things a bit faster than the norm.

Tren- it's a love hate thing. You'll learn to love the fact that you hate it.

Tren is like a super hot girlfriend with a perfect 10 body who also happens to be the biggest cunt on earth. You'll learn to deal with it or kick it to the curb.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Mr impatient they may happen in a few weeks. But u may not even get the cough so outa site outa mind..Tren made with the fineplex h kits seemed stronger than todays raws so my cough on that style was on quick as well as soaking the bed during snow season.. It was fun to get up, unstick from sheets wet with sweat in a cold room go take a piss and come back to a cold puddle..sooo redic

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
When i ran my tren a at 6-700 week and test was around 1200 last time nasty nasty sides the insomnia was horrible after about 3-4 week in ... This time running 2/1 ratio w test being lower and noticed alot less sides and no insomnia still get super hot and sweat like a beast and lung feel like they r on fire when play sports bt ill take those sides all day long over not sleeping

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
I noticed the sides within four to five days to be honest. But I tend to "feel" things a bit faster than the norm.

Tren is like a super hot girlfriend with a perfect 10 body who also happens to be the biggest cunt on earth. You'll learn to deal with it or kick it to the curb.

That is prob the best description ive heard so far on this board

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012

This cracked me up! I had to put this in my signature! lol

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
I used prami with it and never really got anything other than a bad attitude, sweating, and muscle from it.

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
I love the sweating through clothes in the ac, the anger that get my blood boiling only to tell myself it's a chemical anger and the obvious strength and size and fat burning it has. I don't like sleeping 1-2 hours and then waking up to change my pillow and then sleep 1-2 more hours and then be up for the day. Trensomnia

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
I'm running 250mg's test e, 900mg's tren E/ weekly. I have very very little sides I sweat a lil at night nothing too bad and I'm realizing that as the weeks go on a lot more people than I've noticed around me before, are fucking morons lol! But I sleep great aside from getting up to pee but that's from drinking a couple gallons of water a day not tren. The higher I have gone on tren with test @ 250 the less sides I see i have never done this before but I'll also never do it any other way. And as with any compound people are different so u could get 200 people saying the same shit and it never even happens to you. You could go practically side free as i am.

paak

Aug 17, 2011
Forgot to mention that I seem to be an asshole a lot more while on tren...

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
I'm running 250mg's test e, 900mg's tren E/ weekly. I have very very little sides I sweat a lil at night nothing too bad and I'm realizing that as the weeks go on a lot more people than I've noticed around me before, are fucking morons lol! But I sleep great aside from getting up to pee but that's from drinking a couple gallons of water a day not tren. The higher I have gone on tren with test @ 250 the less sides I see i have never done this before but I'll also never do it any other way. And as with any compound people are different so u could get 200 people saying the same shit and it never even happens to you. You could go practically side free as i am.

Yea doing this proto goes against everything i was taught growing up bt fuk workn graveyard i need my sleep so i was like fuk it whats thebworst that can happn and fuk yea i sleep like a baby i mean u still get the crazy sweats no matter what amd the instant blood boiling tren rage whn somethng hits ur trigger bt fuk i can sleep perfectly and i love it for anyone who questions this jst try it one time bc seriously what do u have to lose all u hav is somethng to gain more sleep and shit if it doesnt work (so u think lol)then go back to ur way bt i promise u youll b back on here thanking us

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
He makes a good point.

Not everyone experiences side effects. Some people it doesnt bother at all.

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Not everyone experiences side effects. Some people it doesnt bother at all.

Ive completed a full week so far. And so far other that some nice strength increase 0 sides. Its still a bit early i know but hey im not complaining.

If i do get hit by the insomnia side, which sounds like almost everyone does. Im most likely going to resort to medical cannabis. Some super strong edibles should put me down :D

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Wish I had the option of that haha damn I use benadryl and melatonin. If it's real bad, a shot of nyquil.