©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thinkin about gettin on the gear but have a worry advice please??

nickg1990

Jul 14, 2013
hi as a kid i was quite overweight and through alot off hard work with football and boxing training i slimmed down but my chest still has a bit fat tissue there.
i am 5 month into my training and i have been advidsed to start takeing steroids and try and train chest twice a week and plenty off incline and the other advise was surgery but have'nt got the money i do 2 cardio sessions a week to keep trying to reduce the fat, will this help the situation if so what to take?

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
It's if from gyno? Could try a course of letro if it is from puberty or whatever.

If it's fat, work it off. Get your diet and training right and it will come off. What's you stats?

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Willing to bet it's fat. I would lose some weight and have diet/training under wraps before taking the juice. Your joints will thank you.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
i would look for some fatburners before hitting the juice.. you shouldn`t even consider the juice untill you have a solid natural base and that comes at least after 1/2 years of training.. no shortcuts

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Who " advised" you to go on AAS? Are you a genetic monster , freak of nature , sponsored by a top supplement company who wants you in the Mr Olympia 2014? Be truthful and you will get more respect ..thanks ib.

nickg1990

Jul 14, 2013
Who " advised" you to go on AAS? Are you a genetic monster , freak of nature , sponsored by a top supplement company who wants you in the Mr Olympia 2014? Be truthful and you will get more respect ..thanks ib.

the lads in the local gym advised me to get on the juice to see if that will sort my chest out its fat i have had all my life i have managed to trim down my stomach area but the fat on my chest is'nt.

nickg1990

Jul 14, 2013
Diet is huge brother get it in check and keep workin it will come off.

its only these last few weeks i have been trying to sort out a diet plan, i have been haveing eggs scrambeled with brown bread toasted for breakfast, haveing a shake about 10 then tuna/chicken pasta salad for lunch a shake after training then chicken/beef/fish and vegtables for evening meal i have been snacking on fruit.

is there any more foods i should be adding to my diet?

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
sorry about the late reply just got back from work,

age. 23
hieght. 5`10
weight. 12.7 stone
i dont no my bf i will have to look into that one.

23 is a little young. Wtf is a stone. Give me guess on the BF the avatar is me at 10%. You need to get your diet strait at any rate. That's the single most relavent thing you can do. Get the diet strait. My guess is you need to drop some fat. So T3 for a month and clen for 2 weeks then switch to an ECA stack. Then back again should you need to. Once you've been working out for a bit and dropped the fat you might be close to your genetic potential. This is the point where you can no longer get stronger naturally. At that point you're ready for a test only cycle.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Sounds like you are almost completely untrained. Fuck listening to the "lads" at the gym. Get training and diet on point. Spend some time(some years) and effort to tap into your bodies natural capabilities. At 23 your endocrine system should be optimal.The last thing on your list should be aas /ergos. Your own endocrine system will improve with some heavy basics and quality food. As Populus54 said . Get the fat off and see where you are at. Why take in chemicals and alter your endo system blindly? You may find with some time and effort coupled with disipline you are much more man than you relize under the adipose.
Don't cheat yourself by thinking aas will be your answer. This is probably the number one beginner mistakes. Good luck come back to the board for good real training advice ok? Now ask the questions that count.. Diet/ training etc.
Thanks, T..........

nickg1990

Jul 14, 2013
Sounds like you are almost completely untrained. Fuck listening to the "lads" at the gym. Get training and diet on point. Spend some time(some years) and effort to tap into your bodies natural capabilities. At 23 your endocrine system should be optimal.The last thing on your list should be aas /ergos. Your own endocrine system will improve with some heavy basics and quality food. As Populus54 said . Get the fat off and see where you are at. Why take in chemicals and alter your endo system blindly? You may find with some time and effort coupled with disipline you are much more man than you relize under the adipose.
Don't cheat yourself by thinking aas will be your answer. This is probably the number one beginner mistakes. Good luck come back to the board for good real training advice ok? Now ask the questions that count.. Diet/ training etc.
Thanks, T..........

thank you for the advice and its all takeing in to account train hard and eat right its up to me to make the change, i will get in other forums talk diet plans and get some weight traing advice.

nickg1990

Jul 14, 2013
23 is a little young. Wtf is a stone. Give me guess on the BF the avatar is me at 10%. You need to get your diet strait at any rate. That's the single most relavent thing you can do. Get the diet strait. My guess is you need to drop some fat. So T3 for a month and clen for 2 weeks then switch to an ECA stack. Then back again should you need to. Once you've been working out for a bit and dropped the fat you might be close to your genetic potential. This is the point where you can no longer get stronger naturally. At that point you're ready for a test only cycle.

what do you mean by,, So T3 for a month and clen for 2 weeks then switch to an ECA stack. Then back again should you need to? and thanks for the adivce

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Glad you are able to see i'm not trying to offend you.Work all the basic stuff out first . How bout 3 time a week for wt training and 5 x week cardio.
Get lean see where you are at then cleanly gain muscle mass.
Leave chemicals alone . Don't need outside ergo help. Get focused on what you want. If it were easy using chems we wouldn't have a world full of fat fucks and weasels as the bulk of the population. Ok see you in the other forums ?
Thanks , T

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
what do you mean by,, So T3 for a month and clen for 2 weeks then switch to an ECA stack. Then back again should you need to? and thanks for the adivce

Seeing how you have no idea what those chemicals are don't bother. When you get to the point where you have reached your "genetic potential" then look for outside help to achieve your goals.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
i would look for some fatburners before hitting the juice.. you shouldn`t even consider the juice untill you have a solid natural base and that comes at least after 1/2 years of training.. no shortcuts

2 years is no where near enough. 5 plus minimun, and thats 5 of proper diet/workout/rest with no learning curve, which we all went through

Seeing how you have no idea what those chemicals are don't bother. When you get to the point where you have reached your "genetic potential" then look for outside help to achieve your goals.

what he said^^^^^^^^^:cool: