©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Estrogen clump?!?

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
what are you cycling? this is your first cycle then i couldn't imagine it being tren. it should be test E or C only. the point is you should be on an AI not prami. you should have aromasin/exestamane or arimadex. you also have a some letro on hand just in case. do have any of those

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Honestly I'm not gonna read your log. How much aromasin amd prami are you taking daily. How does it look now. Any hardness soreness fluid in the nips. How's the sex drive? Any joint soreness. It might have been prolactin. Your location of the transient lump is near or on the the prolactin duct. How ever if it's gone then it's gone. Why worry.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
i just would appreciate some insight into the thread topic without having to explain my whole cycle and diet and training (which i have done sooo many times now)

Never mind I'm not wasting my time. You came asking about this then you need to provide some information. If that's too much for you then you can't be helped. Good luck

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
sorry for getting aggressive, i didnt mean to and i dont want to bring that to this forum. im taking 25mg aromasin split into two doses of 12.5mg, and about 1.3mg prami (i think it may be underdosed a bit cause i threw up on this dose for the first time hahaha). My sex drive is great, its slightly above normal, just slightly. I have no join soreness. My nips are fine now and everything looks good, i guess i just kinda wanted to know if this made sense at all, thanks again populus!

If all those things are good then don't worry. Just stick to your protocol. I doubt the lump was anything to worry about. Sounds like everything is in check. If you notice some fluid build up in the nipples up the dose of aromasin until it goes then back it down. You need estrogen so you don't want that depleted just keep it at bay. So far so good.