©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

3 weeks out 4 weeks out from Masters

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Thunder u are on point bro...the focus you put in is phenominal to say the least. Wish I could be there to see you win..ib

Thanks Ironbuilt, still hoping to bring up my conditioning I know CC said his will be unreal and he will not be out conditioned but I still plan to give him a challenge :D

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Wow, I have been looking at your pics each time you post them up. I didn't think you could get any leaner in the last set you posted up, but you certainly have. Great job, Thunder.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Looking real good thunder. I guess at this point is just some minor tightening up as you are already there.

How are the glutes? Are they in yet?

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Looking real good thunder. I guess at this point is just some minor tightening up as you are already there.

How are the glutes? Are they in yet?

Glutes are getting better I don't think I will ever get them the way I want I was cursed with black man big butt

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Glutes are getting better I don't think I will ever get them the way I want I was cursed with black man big butt

HAHAHA! Maybe try some side lunges in the future. One thing I know helped me was doing RDLs and getting a deep stretch at the bottom and contracting my hammies and glutes as I came up. It seemed to light up the glute/ham tie in.