©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UK Bodypower Fitness Expo with pics

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Long post Me and Barbie just got back from the fitness expo in Birmingham and it was great. Gonna just put all my random thoughts about the event and the bb's I saw including some pics. Not the best of photos due to the crowds. Some of them have turned out funny but there are a few good ones too. I have to say seeing certain pro's in real life has changed my perspective for each of them. I was surprised a lot. Obviously it's a strange one as many of us see them in mags and on videos all the time and it's like you almost know them but we don't know a thing (haven't even seen them) so finally seeing them in person is a bit surreal. I will list how I thought they looked but of course they all look great and are doing well so no negativity just saying how I felt after seeing them. Although just in general I have never seen so many massive people in my life... loads of freaks in the crowds.

I have never been to an event like the expo and never expected it to be so mad. I knew I would be waiting in line for awhile but nothing like it turned out to be. I thought I would get my photo with about 15 pros but it was mental. It was situated in a few huge rooms and if they had added just one (there are many available) it would have been a lot better imo. It would have still been mental but abit more room to move about. It took 10 mins to move 10's of metres and everyone was squashed in certain parts of the event. So after a few hours of walking around we got abit felt up. It took us 2 hours to find the nutrex booth which was our no.1 booth to see. We ended up staying all day and loved it but again at times it got a bit too much so we had a break outside.

I saw 2 pro muscle guys which was great so I was made up... shame no anasci guys where there but not many live in the uk. I saw Dusty which was a surprise as I didn't know he was attending. We were talking about leaving as Barbie was getting abit overwhelmed with the crowds and walked the corner and there he was. He is huge and a gentlemen and it was great to see him. Strange one as if I sat down with him we could probably chat for hours but at the time wasn't sure what to talk about. Again very friendly and I a highlight of the day. Xjpx (Jordan) was also there and we bumped into him and again super impressed. It was great seeing you matey and another highlight. We tried to find you later on but couldn't see you anywhere. It was nice finally meeting people from pro muscle.

I have to add Barbie looked amazing but we didn't exactly have a healthy w/e and turn up or refreshed. I never drink but did the night before but barely anything but still felt rough the expo day. Barbie had a strong bottle of wine and was hammered and we only had a few hours sleep so were tired all day. The crowds and the heat probably added to our suffering but we only have ourselves to blame. We also managed to have 2 big bags of nuts, massive amount of sweets and lots of other bad stuff but had fun so it was all worth it. We don't go away much so made the most of things

Anyway I will just list names of others I seen and what I thought about their physiques etc....

Kai Greene... Was covered up in his red hoodie but could see he was massive and just as I expected... majorly impressed. We actually looked at the queue and thought it was huge but worth waiting for and got to what we thought was the back. Then some women with a walkie talkie told us that the rest of the queue was around another corner and another guy with walkie talkie was there. It would have been well over an hour so we left it to walk around.

Phil Heath... I was surprised how small he was... literally some of the pics I have seen I couldn't believe it was the same guy. Sure he looked great and is full but was surprised how narrow he was. He had huge calves and forearms and obviously looked great but again big surprise with him.

Jay Cutler... We walked past about 10 times and he was sat down all day. We see threads all the time about how small he has got and how he has lost it etc etc. I knew he would be huge and not like some of the threads list but big surprise cos he looked freaky. His arms were huge! We got some crap pics of him from faraway but you can see how freaky his arms and calves look in them.

Zack Khan... Freaky and huge and bigger than nearly everyone but I expected him to be bigger. We got some good pics of him and he has turned out great in them but again expected him to look even freakier.

Larissa Reis... I am a huge fan but my expectations were surpassed. You hear androgenic face etc. She looked stunning to both me and Barbie and well only got great things to say.

Nathalia melo... don't follow bikini so had no idea she was the O champ. Stunning and very nice and another nutrex girl... nutrex done good with their picks

Dorian Yates... was taller than I expected and looked great. The bad pic we took doesn't do he justice due to the angle is body is at. He was much bigger than the pic suggests and in person looked good.

There were many physique guys and they all looked great for what they are. Some of them were really big and ripped so looked phenomenal. Many were tiny and stilled look good but not really my thing but seeing guys that chiseled is impressive. Although I want to comment about Rob Riches. I don't follow those shows but I know he is very successful and good on him. His line was huge too and just as popular as most of the pro bb's. I know he is only small but I couldn't believe how tiny he was... his arms were tiny. I was surprised by that cos even though he is fitness I expected him to look bigger... literally like a ripped boy.

I saw many other guys and girls they all looked great but nothing to write home about.

Brings me on to my last person and I knew he would look great although I didn't know he was actually attending. I am a fan but not a huge fan of his physique in pics and videos etc... obvious reasons. I like the classic physiques and I know bb isn't just just about size and a lot of the time it is aesthetics and in a sense an illusion for many bb's. But I also think the best bb's should be huge cos it is about building your body. Want to know who I thought looked the best and the freakiest... Rich Piana. The guy is like a mutant and his arms are silly but they look solid. We all know they are fake but that word didn't come to mind when I saw him. He stood out by a mile and had the freak factor and gave to me what I expected from the likes of Phil Heath.

Here are a few pics. I am not the typical guy at the bb expo who tries to look as big as he possibily can. I disappear in the pic with Zack due to angle (and he is huge) and don't ask me what I am doing with my hand in the Larissa pic Overall a great weekend and I recommend anyone who hasn't been to one to give it a go.

2va0exl.jpg

2zhjjuo.jpg

4lhg90.jpg

70xax4.jpg

30jl2lv.jpg

14x1ow2.jpg

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Great pics Elvia! Dusty looks like he is having a great time over there, have been following him on his facebook page.

Looks like you had a blast!!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Thanks for the pics, was it an all day event for you?

Yeah it started at 10am and finished about 6pm. Although we got there about 11 cos we were hungover haha :eek::D We went on the Sat day but stayed Fri and Sat night. It's on over 3 days so it's hard work for the athletes.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Thanx for posting. great pics.
Zack Khan has huge(syntherol) arms. and he just looks like a dick.(i like him...just sayin).
Dorian i met 6-7 yrs ago...and he was big...and very nice. I also saw Phil Heath and hes much bigger now. May 25th i believe is the NYC Pro. im really gona try to make that!!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Thanx for posting. great pics.
Zack Khan has huge(syntherol) arms. and he just looks like a dick.(i like him...just sayin).
Dorian i met 6-7 yrs ago...and he was big...and very nice. I also saw Phil Heath and hes much bigger now. May 25th i believe is the NYC Pro. im really gona try to make that!!

I wrote out a reply to this last night and my comp crashed :eek: I agree on the surface Zack looks that way but he was so nice. Everyone was nice but he actually started a conversation with me. He asked me where I was from cos my gym top was a gym in Brighton. He mentioned about him doing a seminar there recently. I know they all need to be nice at the expo but he genuinely seemed cool and was good to talk to. My comp is gonna crash again :mad: but I will post here later. If you can to the NY Pro let me know how it goes and try and get some pics. Thanks

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I wrote out a reply to this last night and my comp crashed :eek: I agree on the surface Zack looks that way but he was so nice. Everyone was nice but he actually started a conversation with me. He asked me where I was from cos my gym top was a gym in Brighton. He mentioned about him doing a seminar there recently. I know they all need to be nice at the expo but he genuinely seemed cool and was good to talk to. My comp is gonna crash again :mad: but I will post here later. If you can to the NY Pro let me know how it goes and try and get some pics. Thanks

That's nice to hear! It's always refreshing to find out that "somebody" is down to earth and genuine. Hey El, how tall is Zack Kahn?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
That's nice to hear! It's always refreshing to find out that "somebody" is down to earth and genuine. Hey El, how tall is Zack Kahn?

He really was and from his pics etc he seems to have a lot of fun. He is listed as 6ft but that must be slightly exaggerated. I just noticed in the pic that he has boots on and I had flat trainers on. I think I am 6ft 2 so when I saw him the first thing I thought is he isn't as tall as I thought. I would say about 5ft 11. He was huge though especially his arms.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
He really was and from his pics etc he seems to have a lot of fun. He is listed as 6ft but that must be slightly exaggerated. I just noticed in the pic that he has boots on and I had flat trainers on. I think I am 6ft 2 so when I saw him the first thing I thought is he isn't as tall as I thought. I would say about 5ft 11. He was huge though especially his arms.

I like Khan...Always good to hear how someone is in person!

Antonion

May 29, 2013
I have to add Barbie items seemed awesome but we didn't exactly have a healthy w/e and turn up or rejuvenated. I never consume but did the night before but hardly anything but still sensed difficult the expo day. Barbie items had a powerful bottles and was destroyed and we only had a few hours sleep so were exhausted all day.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Wth antonio??^^^^. if u dont know who is who cool it.
Thanks Elvia for the pics. Barbie looked great and hope you both had a blast matey.. Any more pics. Not of you though .lol .. Can we say Nutrex girls? Yummmm.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I have to add Barbie items seemed awesome but we didn't exactly have a healthy w/e and turn up or rejuvenated. I never consume but did the night before but hardly anything but still sensed difficult the expo day. Barbie items had a powerful bottles and was destroyed and we only had a few hours sleep so were exhausted all day.

This has to be a full case of :spam:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007

:confused:

Wth antonio??^^^^. if u dont know who is who cool it.
Thanks Elvia for the pics. Barbie looked great and hope you both had a blast matey.. Any more pics. Not of you though .lol .. Can we say Nutrex girls? Yummmm.

Sorry matey that's all of them. We had a great time. If we go next year I will make sure we get lots of pics of everyone. Lots of fitness girls for you too :D There were tonnes but I felt abit weird asking them with Barbie next to me. And the bb's well I didn't fancy the hour wait for a pic. Nutrex definitely have the best girls :)

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I smell some spamming with Antonio. I saw another weird post yesterday that was similar. Spammers almost crashed alinboard recently. I hope they are not here now.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I'm late to this thread but you have some great pics here Elvia. Really like the shots!