©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pics (first night out in ages)

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I wanted to try and make anasci more personal so thought I would post some pics up of my last night out. I think it's nice when you can see the person behind the username. I was gonna start a thread asking people to post pics of themselves or things that make you feel happy. Maybe some of you could add to this with your pics.

Night out for my mates bday. I got far to drunk... first time I have had alcohol for months. By the way looking my worst as I have recently lost 25 pounds or so and am very flat... soon to be different :)

bbh36.jpg

4vh5ab.jpg

o6jgyh.jpg

5btf93.jpg

24eopya.jpg

16m291g.jpg

357lzd4.jpg

2nv5893.jpg

2sb1n42.jpg

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
You should have said something before we all started perving out on her:D:p

You know me bro...I love redheads;):love1:

Don't get me wrong though, blondes are nice too:smoking:

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I likey the black haired one in the last pic!!! :)

Giv this to her for me........

@--',-',-----------

Mad Matt

Oct 30, 2012
Was it a night out in Liverpool city centre mate?? I was there earlier this year for a stag night...

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Was it a night out in Liverpool city centre mate?? I was there earlier this year for a stag night...

Just noticed all the above comments... old thread. Yeah this was in Liverpool city centre. The ones out were in some bar in the albert dock. Although when I go out I like to go everywhere... the worst shithole to a really nice bar etc :D

Did you have a good night? It's amazing if you know where to go.

Mad Matt

Oct 30, 2012
Just noticed all the above comments... old thread. Yeah this was in Liverpool city centre. The ones out were in some bar in the albert dock. Although when I go out I like to go everywhere... the worst shithole to a really nice bar etc :D

Did you have a good night? It's amazing if you know where to go.

It was a good night and i like how the bars are so close to each other although it was a little busy. It was my first time in Liverpool for a drink and i will be back next year when the weather warms up some....

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
So good to see you feeling better and with a smile. Looks like you had a blast. Thanks for sharing. T