©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



newbie from Louisiana

dpmac

Banned
Jul 14, 2013
18
0
0
the swamps of Louisiana
Whats up ppl? A lil rundown on myself... im 29,5'10",180 lbs., lifting about 9 yrs now.I joined anasci after being banned from a forum where alot of shady and incredibly wrong stuff was goin down. (Scams. Etc), I finally spoke up about it and was promptly dismissed. Turned out to be a good thing cuz it lead me here! Well thats all for now bros, thanks for havin me.
 
Welcome to the Drama Free, Most Respectful board, where no question is considered stupid and goes unanswered. You're going to love it here, Brother!
 
Well then welcome to your new home! More importantly, can you tell me where I can get a 12' gator. I am almost out of protein!

Lol, yea bro i can show u where to get a 12 footer, only thing is youll have to wrestle the big bastard and kill em with a knife..u game? Lol, after the water boy and swamp people, yall must thing were all a bunch of goofy cajuns who ride airboats instead of cars?...well in alot of cases ur exactly right!
 
Whats up ppl? A lil rundown on myself... im 29,5'10",180 lbs., lifting about 9 yrs now.I joined anasci after being banned from a forum where alot of shady and incredibly wrong stuff was goin down. (Scams. Etc), I finally spoke up about it and was promptly dismissed. Turned out to be a good thing cuz it lead me here! Well thats all for now bros, thanks for havin me.

:welcome: to ANASCI!
 
Lol, yea bro i can show u where to get a 12 footer, only thing is youll have to wrestle the big bastard and kill em with a knife..u game? Lol, after the water boy and swamp people, yall must thing were all a bunch of goofy cajuns who ride airboats instead of cars?...well in alot of cases ur exactly right!

Your probably not going to believe this, but I actually made a post about getting one with a knife. I think it was in one of ironbuilts threads. Maybe he can help me out. It was right after I got a buffalo with a bow.

http://www.anasci.org/vB/diet-nutri...st-got-185-600-grams-protein-bison-style.html
 
Last edited:
Well then welcome to your new home! More importantly, can you tell me where I can get a 12' gator. I am almost out of protein!

Dont fall for it.. i did a google earth buffalo count via microchip implant and low and behold found it ↑↑ in a huge potroast that has arrow puncture at ↑↑ address.
256000 grams a protein killed while eating hay on the highway! .. ¿
As for crawdads theyre extinct by his house to.. sheesh!
 
Last edited: